So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:
This is exactly why nikkas are the top % of the population in prisons. If you can't understand what being a accessory to a crime is, then nikka don't even think about stealing a ring pop from your corner store.

nikkas can be the car while the guy robs the bank and will get charged with that shyt. And they will say the same shyt this nikka is... "I wasn't apart of the robbery, but I watched it while I'm sitting in the perps car."

But anyways who cares, they ain't bout to do shyt, they got more shyt to worry about.
So that's the exact reason? Really?

:sitdown:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Damn..they banned my boy money team..he learned from the best..I remember my posts from 8 months ago talmbout how I bought my lil niece panties for her birthday or the post about how I left my 2 year old son in the bathtub and found him floating..lol..those were true stories..money teams stories may or may not be true..rape is a funny word..seem like rape and child molestation are overrated on the Internet..why is that? Are people scared to confront the darkness like I have..I've seen and done it all...sometimes I regret alot of stuff I did in life and could be locked up for hella years..but people just think I'm trolling..it's good they do..it keeps me safe...but if they knew..well that's all I can say about that..

So fukk @HarlemsOwn and @MurderSheWrote ..when I find out where they live..I'm paying them a visit..I pray they don't have kids in the house..cuz hurting kids is my specialty...snitches get stitches....and I'm not saying it just to say it..I really stitch people up..children and women.,don't get ya kids raped by me over some dumb shyt you said to the police..

Peace
omgbird.gif

Murdershewrote don't want that beef, she ain't about that life :smugbiden:

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's what you typed though... I didn't misinterpret sh1t, you're just being an @sshole that wants to say something.

Yeah it's what I type but the onus is on you if you can't comprehend what the fukk I'm actually saying. The basis of that sentence you bolded was the notion that the nikkas are too dumb and naive of the law and it's the reason these nikkas get caught, can't beat the case and become prosecuted. When it comes to commiting crimes nikkas fukk themselves over. Should I elaborate more or are you done...?

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'm fukked up about this thread, because at first I was and still am salty at the nikkaz talking about being witnesses to rape, but now I'm forced to actually take their side and defend their right to talk shyt on the internet.

Yes, rape is 100% wrong and as I stated in the other thread, I think it's worst than murder and should be punishable by life in prison, but to bring the entire website under attack by going to the police on a person who is more than likely making the entire or at least most of it up without any evidence whatsoever is some bytch shyt

There's no photos, names, or dates or anything to justify taking it that far.

I just wrote dudes off as idiots and moved on with my life, but I'd never threaten risk "The Coli" and all the enjoyment that it brings to me every other poster, especially after what happend with SOHH and how that shyt went downhill after it got raided by those trolls.

It's the internet nikkaz. Yeah, there's some legitimately sick nikkaz on it, but mostly, it's attention whores.

This is the greatest use of this smilie in history

what do you mean by this, almost every female poster has a 1:1 dap ratio. Which means as a whole they are better posters than the men :mjpls:

You know why?

Because

EQ9z4T5.jpg

Dudes simp chicks online. Doesn't mean you're good. You don't even have to really be a chick, just make dudes think you are.

Don't really care if he was lying or not or joking. Rape isn't something to laugh at.

Kind of dumb shyt is this nikka. :dahell:

Oh shut up. Comedians make jokes about Catholic priests fukking kids all the time.

People joke about car crashes, AIDS, handicapped people, slavery, murder, etc. . .

Anything can be joked about.

There is a difference between real life and jokes.

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm fukked up about this thread, because at first I was and still am salty at the nikkaz talking about being witnesses to rape, but now I'm forced to actually take their side and defend their right to talk shyt on the internet.

Yes, rape is 100% wrong and as I stated in the other thread, I think it's worst than murder and should be punishable by life in prison, but to bring the entire website under attack by going to the police on a person who is more than likely making the entire or at least most of it up without any evidence whatsoever is some bytch shyt

There's no photos, names, or dates or anything to justify taking it that far.

I just wrote dudes off as idiots and moved on with my life, but I'd never threaten risk "The Coli" and all the enjoyment that it brings to me every other poster, especially after what happend with SOHH and how that shyt went downhill after it got raided by those trolls.

It's the internet nikkaz. Yeah, there's some legitimately sick nikkaz on it, but mostly, it's attention whores.

This is the greatest use of this smilie in history

You know why?

Because

EQ9z4T5.jpg

Dudes simp chicks online. Doesn't mean you're good. You don't even have to really be a chick, just make dudes think you are.

Oh shut up. Comedians make jokes about Catholic priests fukking kids all the time.

People joke about car crashes, AIDS, handicapped people, slavery, murder, etc. . .

Anything can be joked about.

There is a difference between real life and jokes.

Ban him, I know that chick in that photo, she only 16 yo

:troll: