So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
You can't ban consequences for one's actions.

You are not anonymous. No matter how bad you want to be. It's not 2004 anymore.
Why did you quote me? I ONLY give a fukk about the coli nothing else that is said here.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
So let me get this straight.

A white woman who uses "ninja" in every sentence is reporting duck tales to the local PD and now patting herself on the back for cleaning up these e-streets?

I hope this is an alias because this cannot be real life.

:deadmanny:

This lady is sitting watching Fox news content that she did something about the 'black thug culture' that Hannity and Bill O'reiley have been warning her about.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You retarded ninjas on this site need to seriously increase your vocabulary. Words like "bedwench" (pure comedy) and "snitch" ain't hurting me. :stopitslime:

I don't live my life based on the anti-social counterproductive pathologies of black MALE culture. If I see something WRONG I don't turn a blind fukking eye.

And to the idiot who said I need to "mind my own business," no, moron, when you put your business out there for the world to see it is no longer "your' business.

I have no regrets about throwing this fool under bus...NONE. Any of you dumbasses think it's funny to joke about rape need be thrown right under there with his sick demented ass.

RAPE is a FELONY. RAPE IS A SERIOUS CRIME. I will take the nicknames you ebonic plagued ninjas dish out if it means getting some animal off the streets. As far as I'm concerned, we need more SNITCHES and REAL men in the black community standing up against this type of fukkery. So, fukk you, if you don't like it. This motherfukker had it coming.

What is actually coming though? Is he in trouble? Should he be worried and stop posting and focus on the consequences that lies ahead? I don't get it..... Should he take your threats seriously? Do you want him to take your threats seriously? Should he lose sleep over your threats? @TheMoneyteam Are you losing sleep? Are her threats even bothering you a bit? Do you even care? Do you think he care? Do you want him to care? Please answer these questions, i would deeply appreciate it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence though :lupe:

So you're saying there could have also been a murder committed? :lupe:

Of course we don't know the victim's name, the perp's name, the motive or what kind of weapon was used to commit such potential murder. :lupe:

But let's exhaust all police resources anyway. :smugbiden:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
The amount of fukkery in this thread :blessed:, I knew this was going to pop off from that last thread when he claimed Themoneyteam doesn't post here anymore since the cops allegedly got 'em

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Exactly. This dummy is too stupid for words. Yes, bytch I reported you.

I bet your dumbass will think twice about bragging about watching some ninja rape an unconscious girl.

Chances are the owners of this site will also be pulled into your bullshyt. So, let's just watch and see how this plays out.

Shut the fukk up you piece of shyt. If I saw you in public I'd spit on your dirty ass feet and slap you in the face where you stand.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i already destroyed that bytch

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-ha...-office-jobs-only-min-wage-jobs.133078/page-4

with ease.........i shove that bullshyt degree, ego and wack job she got right up her puzzy lol

Yeah I suggest everyone read that thread because you didn't do shyt. The men and the women alike crushed your whole argument and you became defensive. At one point I thought your ass was going to :sadbron:it was getting too real for you. It was comedy to watch.

"But but but...it's the white man..."

I'm actually proud of the few educated black men (and women) who came through and slapped some sense into your ass on your thread. Please go have a seat. If you didn't want answers, which are plainly obvious to anyone, you should have stepped your ass into a sociology class to at least learn something.

@Melt_Man I'm BLACK bytch! :childplease:

@YouLoveMe I answered your foolishness once when I gave you an example of a "got his shyt together" black man. You seemed to take offense to me even giving you an example of one. After that I was done with your ass.

@yo moms :umad::childplease:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yeah I suggest everyone read that thread because you didn't do shyt. The men and the women alike crushed your whole argument and you became defensive. At one point I thought your ass was going to :sadbron:it was getting to real for you. It was comedy to watch.

"But but but...it's the white man..."

I'm actually proud of the few educated black men (and women) who came through and slapped some sense into your ass on your thread. Please go have a seat. If you didn't want answers, which are plainly obvious to anyone, you should have stepped your ass into a sociology class to at least learn something.

@Melt_Man I'm BLACK bytch! :childplease:

@YouLoveMe I answered your foolishness once when I gave you an example of a "got his together" black man. You seemed to take offense to me even giving you an example of one. After that I was done with your ass.

@yo moms :umad::childplease:

Why you always think you have control over peoples emotions on here? Take offence? fukk i'm gone take offence to words on a computer screen... Really? I didn't know you had that much pull. My bad, big shot. Do ya thang.