So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It can happen. Fools all over the internet getting police in a tizzy over dumb and sarcastic shyt that they end up taking seriously.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865582624/Teenagers-sent-to-jail-over-online-comments.html?pg=all

This fukking thread is retarded. I honestly had no clue that anyone on this site takes @TheMoneyteam seriously.

And I wish there was a way for me to turn 'ninja' into something less retarded.
big difference from posting a threat towards the pres on facebook under your own identity than posting on a msg board where you identity is unknow

nikkas on here post daily lying about crimes on this bytch
90% of the net would be in prison by now

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You get alot of time for rape and rapist in prison do hard time.

Superstar
Daps
They can track your IP address if they really want to get you...

Exactly. This dummy is too stupid for words. Yes, bytch I reported you.

I bet your dumbass will think twice about bragging about watching some ninja rape an unconscious girl.

Chances are the owners of this site will also be pulled into your bullshyt. So, let's just watch and see how this plays out.

Yeah. They're going to track someone's IP based on a story about allegedly witnessing (not committing, witnessing) a rape of a completely unidentified woman based on the call of someone who uses "ninja" so that he can avoid saying nikka?

Yep. That's what's going to happen.

Last edited:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Yeah. They're going to track someone's IP based on a story about allegedly witnessing a rape of a completely unidentified woman based on the call of someone who uses "ninja" so that he can avoid saying nikka?

isn't catching/exposing internet trolls the new big thing now? lol :ld:

laughattack

Rookie
Daps
Everyone is in here laughing about this, and the OP said "Bytches get raped all the time...". Wow. Let this be some celebrity, and everyone would be running in here with their condolences.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yeah. They're going to track someone's IP based on a story about allegedly witnessing a rape of a completely unidentified woman based on the call of someone who uses "ninja" so that he can avoid saying nikka?

Exactly. Can't believe ppl keep falling for that dumb bytches :duck:. She ain't call shyt but a proctologist to get that stick out get ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL

1). I didn't call the police. I actually got off my ass, went into my community's police department and spoke to 2 police sergeants.

2). I would far rather see someone investigate this NINJA'S so-called "trolling" than sit around and do nothing at all.

3). He brought this hell on himself. He put the info out there. That's the shyt that SHOULD disturb you dumbasses advocating for this fool. I hope you idiots advocating for this animal don't have any female relatives or friends. And please don't have any daughters.

Goodnight!

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1). I didn't call the police. I actually got off my ass, went into my community's police department and spoke to 2 police sergeants.

2). I would far rather see someone investigate this NINJA'S so-called "trolling" than sit around and do nothing at all.

3). He brought this hell on himself. He put the info out there. That's the shyt that SHOULD disturb you dumbasses advocating for this fool. I hope you idiots advocating for this animal don't have any female relatives or friends. And please don't have any daughters.

Goodnight!

:dwillhuh:

Superstar
Daps

So what are you bragging about? That he actually got you mad enough to leave your house, waste gas, and embarrass yourself in front of police officers? Do you even know that he lives in your state? What's the local police department going to do? Call the feds because some guy read something online? You've been watching too much day-time TV. :heh:

Because you lack an entertaining hobby or because you're just a fukkboy like that?

3). He brought this hell on himself. He put the info out there. That's the shyt that SHOULD disturb you dumbasses advocating for this fool. I hope you idiots advocating for this animal don't have any female relatives or friends.

What hell? Nothing's even happened to him. If anything, he's getting thread views out of it. :heh: