So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
So what are you bragging about? That he actually got you mad enough to leave your house, waste gas, and embarrass yourself in front of police officers? Do you even know that he lives in your state? What's the local police department going to do? Call the feds because some guy read something online? You've been watching too much day-time TV. :heh:

Because you lack an entertaining hobby or because you're just a fukkboy like that?

What hell? Nothing's even happened to him. If anything, he's getting thread views out of it. :heh:
yo you really taking this nikka side? :what:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
"It" should be banned I only give a fukk about the coli fukk the rest of this shyt.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
1). I didn't call the police. I actually got off my ass, went into my community's police department and spoke to 2 police sergeants.

2). I would far rather see someone investigate this NINJA'S so-called "trolling" than sit around and do nothing at all.

3). He brought this hell on himself. He put the info out there. That's the shyt that SHOULD disturb you dumbasses advocating for this fool. I hope you idiots advocating for this animal don't have any female relatives or friends. And please don't have any daughters.

Goodnight!

:laugh: Bish :camby: wit dat silly ass bullshyt breh. :comeon:

I don't condone rape nor condone turning a blind eye to it but dis is da fukkin coli. You would lose a monf's worf of sleep if you ran around trynna "report" every outlandish :duck: posters say on da reg on here.

Lol You (and da posters cosigning you) cannot be dis fukkin retarded. :rudy:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
On the truthful side, if OP keeps bragging about it and if the other dude really did report then you're potentially setting yourself up for some deep shyt.