Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
:manny: I seen old people develop a blue ring around their eye, my grandmother used to have it. My dad is slowly getting one too. Comes from cholesterol or something

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up cac. CAC has nothing to do with skin color you confused fukkwad, and everything to do with you cosigning white supremacist ideology. And if you aren't white, your ever more fukking pathetic for espousing such filth.

fukk you and non-white p*ssy you fell out of.

how am i co signing white supremacy in this thread??? :dead:

i got 6 negs in this thread from pasty europeans squatting in canada and america.....

wtf are you even typing about???? YOU THAT MAD YOU THINK IM A WHITE SUPREMACIST??? :russ:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
how am i co signing white supremacy in this thread??? :dead:

i got 6 negs in this thread from pasty europeans squatting in canada and america.....

wtf are you even typing about???? YOU THAT MAD YOU THINK IM A WHITE SUPREMACIST??? :russ:

6061345573_be3783153a_o.jpg

Claim that blue eyes aren't a mutation as well a recessive gene when it is a scientific fact that they are, brehs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Claim that blue eyes aren't a mutation as well a recessive gene when it is a scientific fact that they are, brehs.

again, where is the dikk pic? you brown eyed cac slore

seriously. keep talking shyt about pac and see wtf happens, you flat assed hag

everyone is a human. everyone has blue based eyes.
NOT EVERYONE CAME OUT OF AFRICA, YOU WHORE

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
again, where is the dikk pic? you brown eyed cac slore

seriously. keep talking shyt about pac and see wtf happens, you flat assed hag

everyone is a human. everyone has blue based eyes.
NOT EVERYONE CAME OUT OF AFRICA, YOU WHORE

Daps
Reppin
NULL

NAH, but i bet you a dipset whore like biscuitsnbangers. wishing she had all of harlems dna btwn her teeth.
fukking whore.
rmemeber when your twerking video failed on here and you went at all the caribbean girls and kissed the african american girls asses.

fukking slore racist.
you from canada? right?? give us a pic of your eye color too with the dikk head of the loser who fukks you and gives you a roof

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bit surprised some of the people who have come out and not really agreed with the video like Ice T, Ice Cube and Bomani Jones.

To be fair Bomani gave a pretty nuance reason but I was surprised Ice T and Cube kinda felt it went too far.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
NAH, but i bet you a dipset whore like biscuitsnbangers. wishing she had all of harlems dna btwn her teeth.
fukking whore.
rmemeber when your twerking video failed on here and you went at all the caribbean girls and kissed the african american girls asses.

fukking slore racist.
you from canada? right?? give us a pic of your eye color too with the dikk head of the loser who fukks you and gives you a roof

tumblr_inline_o3aed764MB1qb51of_500.gif

Here's three facts, and then I'm out:

I'm not a man.

You're suffering from some sort of post-preadolescent Boderline Personality Disorder coupled with a malfunctioned cognitive development and a tinge of autism.

You mad, You furious.:umad:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
ill let you know my opinion.... we didnt all come out africa.
each continent has its own evolution of humans. some have mixed others have stayed 100% within the confinement of their evolutionary area.
sometimes i wonder whose alias you are. sometimes i wonder if you're really a white rural type female.
but i do find it odd im seeing you in this thread for the first time to question someone and a statement that had to do with european people being mutants.
did you post in here prior?

Dwight Man done bleached your dome, The Human Race started in Mama Africa there's no other ancient bones anywhere on earth found but in mama africa....The Ancients Sages, holy books from ancient people pinpoint this.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_inline_o3aed764MB1qb51of_500.gif

Here's three facts, and then I'm out:

I'm not a man.

You're suffering from some sort of post-preadolescent Boderline Personality Disorder coupled with a malfunctioned cognitive development and a tinge of autism.

You mad, You furious.:umad:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so you ARE a girl???

hi strawberry,

can i start using your smilie on here?

Dwight Man done bleached your dome, The Human Race started in Mama Africa there's no other ancient bones anywhere on earth found but in mama africa....The Ancients Sages, holy books from ancient people pinpoint this.....

:wrong: *charliemurphy* :wrong:

bones in china as old as those in ethiopia

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
ok.... so do you know about that new species of human found in south africa 2 years ago??
no?? theyre different than the bones found in ethiopia. look it up, lazy bum

also,

How China is rewriting the book on human origins

You do know the oldest ancient bones found in China is from the Negroid Stock and one of the most powerful ancient clans were Black......

Silly Negro shut up and get yo ass back in those books and take this dunce hat with you.....