Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Failing career and all..." Damn :russ: 45 sure knows how to talk that shyt and throw shade...These next 4 years are about to be REAL interesting!

On the other hand, Im glad he clapped back and shut snoops shyt down. That nikka has devolved to nothing more than a clown, a caricature; who is nothing more than a puppet for the ever degenerate Left. It would be best if snoop kept his fukking mouth shut, especially since Trump is in the position to really reveal some shyt.
Cac alert :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

facial features define us as do hair texture and genetics, but we all have blue bases to our eyes.
anyone with blakk eyes has a blue layer under it all.
skin color is something different
And all people would look albino without melanin, but it's still a genetic defect/mutation.

Stop being smart dumb

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Video is corny. If you going to make a statement, make a statement and not go for lame shock value.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

2014_12_29_11_54_03.png

Yo.... Its 2017

Brehs...

And nikkas is Having Twitter beef with THE PRESIDENT.....yo..

nikkas is legit beefing with the President on Twitter...

You can't make this shyt up. This will be the corniest presidency of all time. Yall elected Twitter Fingers :laff:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
"Failing career and all..." Damn :russ: 45 sure knows how to talk that shyt and throw shade...These next 4 years are about to be REAL interesting!

On the other hand, Im glad he clapped back and shut snoops shyt down. That nikka has devolved to nothing more than a clown, a caricature; who is nothing more than a puppet for the ever degenerate Left. It would be best if snoop kept his fukking mouth shut, especially since Trump is in the position to really reveal some shyt.
Is this an alt c00n account?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

:mjpls:

@BmoreGorilla

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Snoop is my guy but he stepped way over the line with this Trump video. You're moving wrong if you're insinuating the assassination of the president. None of us are fond of Trump but don't let your disdain for this man convince you it's acceptable to move like an idiot. Move smarter.

I can't believe so many people are cosigning this. Maybe I'm just older and wiser.....I guess. :manny:
Free speech exists for reason coward.

Negged

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
here we go again, IM NOT A CAC. you dumb fukk who dont know world geography.
son, go read a book about surgery to EYES
you find out your base color is blue...... and thats why in africa they are doing that surgery
Shut the fukk up cac. CAC has nothing to do with skin color you confused fukkwad, and everything to do with you cosigning white supremacist ideology. And if you aren't white, your ever more fukking pathetic for espousing such filth.

fukk you and non-white p*ssy you fell out of.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Hiphoplives4eva yup... neg all my posts in this thread. be mad, ignant.

but tell me what malcolm x's bloodline was of? do that for me, since you so racist
Not trying to get into a serious discussion with you, you self riteous coc00n. No go make the world a better place by logging off thecoli and drinking a gallon of bleach.

The time for wasteful banter with cacc00ns has long passed.