Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Go on....I'd like to hear the rest of your opinion on this.

Nah, just clarifying because evolution implies they're a separate and better adapted species. We came first and heir ancestors are Africans, but they just have mutations that code for their present differences. Blond hair for example is due to a mutation in a gene sequence called KITLG.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go on....I'd like to hear the rest of your opinion on this.

ill let you know my opinion.... we didnt all come out africa.
each continent has its own evolution of humans. some have mixed others have stayed 100% within the confinement of their evolutionary area.
sometimes i wonder whose alias you are. sometimes i wonder if you're really a white rural type female.
but i do find it odd im seeing you in this thread for the first time to question someone and a statement that had to do with european people being mutants.
did you post in here prior?

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
ill let you know my opinion.... we didnt all come out africa.
each continent has its own evolution of humans. some have mixed others have stayed 100% within the confinement of their evolutionary area.
sometimes i wonder whose alias you are. sometimes i wonder if you're really a white rural type female.
but i do find it odd im seeing you in this thread for the first time to question someone and a statement that had to do with european people being mutants.
did you post in here prior?

:dahell: I wanted to hear the rest of his opinion because he branched off of my post with a viewpoint that I did not address. I'm open-minded and like to hear what others have to say in regards to evolutionary biology. Please don't interrupt while adults are attempting to have a conversation. Detective Inspector Gadget head ass :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: I wanted to hear the rest of his opinion because he branched off of my post with a viewpoint that I did not address. I'm open-minded and like to hear what others have to say in regards to evolutionary biology. Please don't interrupt while adults are attempting to have a conversation. Detective Inspector Gadget head ass :why:

why you post like that c*nt that used to run around here named strawberry.
you're a winter 2016 sign up date. you miss the coli?
should i up your exposal threads??

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Nah, just clarifying because evolution implies they're a separate and better adapted species. We came first and heir ancestors are Africans, but they just have mutations that code for their present differences. Blond hair for example is due to a mutation in a gene sequence called KITLG.
Blue eyes are a mutation as well.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
why you post like that c*nt that used to run around here named strawberry.
you're a winter 2016 sign up date. you miss the coli?
should i up your exposal threads??

I'm sure youre very bored and very forlorn, but I'm not the person to look to in order to help you cure either one of those things.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
First...Snoop is doing this to gain points from his audience, and get attention...
100% of his audience doesnt like Trump...so he's not really being controversial...he's just playing a role to gain favor in peoples mind.
The same way a woman will all of a sudden start talking about feminism to get other women to like her.

2nd...Inciting violence towards the president is ignorant...no matter how you feel about him.
Imagine if this was Obama...yall would be crying a river.

Not liking Trump does not make Snoop a political activist....its low hanging fruit to get attention and love from his audience.

Please :hhh:

Which white clown in the video are you? Art imitates life....and you must have made a great clown.

Daps
"Failing career and all..." Damn :russ: 45 sure knows how to talk that shyt and throw shade...These next 4 years are about to be REAL interesting!

On the other hand, Im glad he clapped back and shut snoops shyt down. That nikka has devolved to nothing more than a clown, a caricature; who is nothing more than a puppet for the ever degenerate Left. It would be best if snoop kept his fukking mouth shut, especially since Trump is in the position to really reveal some shyt.