Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
finally got around to this (yeah yeah yeah i know)

Did you see the video Snoop did featuring Donald Trump? You've got to. Why is this important? Man, this is a matter of presidential importance! You know how I know? Because our President himself took the time to respond to it, via Twitter at that! Do yall realize we finally have a president who can start a nuclear war thanks to Twitter beef?! Anyway, the Donald was mad, and said Snoop wouldn't have gotten away with that under Obama, even though Ted Nugent threatened to buttfukk Obama with his rifle multiple times. So I decided to watch the video! Cause its important now. Thanks to Trump. Snoop hopped on this remix from a Canadian band, probably after a high freestyle to the original sparked him to reach out. The resulting video is about as dope as the lyrics. In the lyrics, Snoop is talking about police brutality.

The video speaks to it as well, portraying everyone involved - except Snoop - as a clown. It makes sense. The family in the beginning is poor and living toxic. They're literally eating peanuts. And paying no mind to Snoop's wisdom. The father's car is profiled for its look and the police - also clowns - shoot the man til he spurts confetti. Why? There was a toy gun from his son on the seat. This is all too real, in light of the story of Philando Castile and countless others. Snoop, making the actors both white and clowns, makes it easier for "others" to digest by reducing everyone to an abstract, a participant in a social farce that is evil in its very design. But the "non-clown" recording this incident for social media, a young Black man, represents the ultimate role reversal. Imagine if whites really understood the struggle and we could just spectate like they do!

The second part of the video features Snoop, the visionary, speaking on the "final call" and "reparations" when all the wickedness of this world will come to an end. Fittingly, the roles are again reversed. The "clowns" are now Black men and women from the streets, who are with the president, Ronald Klump. They represent the poor whites who sympathize with Trump's agenda. At the end, Snoop kills him the "pop" gun clowns use, symbolizing a shift in who really leads the people now...because those people turn on Trump. Snoop is one of those brothers who puts a lot of thought into his messages these days, and I figured it only fair to recognize how much he's saying in this little statement he just made. Have you seen the video? What do you think? What did you think of the responses afterwards? Can you imagine? A president with Twitter fingers? And ol Snoop Doggy Dogg is the one taking the HIGHER ROAD? That's some growth and development! So this is not the end for us. This is the end for this crazy empire and its madness. This is just a new beginning for us

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I like the video even more that the first clown has the Clark Griswold van.

no "Honky Lips" written on it though

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

Did you see the video Snoop did featuring Donald Trump? You've got to. Why is this important? Man, this is a matter of presidential importance! You know how I know? Because our President himself took the time to respond to it, via Twitter at that! Do yall realize we finally have a president who can start a nuclear war thanks to Twitter beef?! Anyway, the Donald was mad, and said Snoop wouldn't have gotten away with that under Obama, even though Ted Nugent threatened to buttfukk Obama with his rifle multiple times. So I decided to watch the video! Cause its important now. Thanks to Trump. Snoop hopped on this remix from a Canadian band, probably after a high freestyle to the original sparked him to reach out. The resulting video is about as dope as the lyrics. In the lyrics, Snoop is talking about police brutality.

The video speaks to it as well, portraying everyone involved - except Snoop - as a clown. It makes sense. The family in the beginning is poor and living toxic. They're literally eating peanuts. And paying no mind to Snoop's wisdom. The father's car is profiled for its look and the police - also clowns - shoot the man til he spurts confetti. Why? There was a toy gun from his son on the seat. This is all too real, in light of the story of Philando Castile and countless others. Snoop, making the actors both white and clowns, makes it easier for "others" to digest by reducing everyone to an abstract, a participant in a social farce that is evil in its very design. But the "non-clown" recording this incident for social media, a young Black man, represents the ultimate role reversal. Imagine if whites really understood the struggle and we could just spectate like they do!

The second part of the video features Snoop, the visionary, speaking on the "final call" and "reparations" when all the wickedness of this world will come to an end. Fittingly, the roles are again reversed. The "clowns" are now Black men and women from the streets, who are with the president, Ronald Klump. They represent the poor whites who sympathize with Trump's agenda. At the end, Snoop kills him the "pop" gun clowns use, symbolizing a shift in who really leads the people now...because those people turn on Trump. Snoop is one of those brothers who puts a lot of thought into his messages these days, and I figured it only fair to recognize how much he's saying in this little statement he just made. Have you seen the video? What do you think? What did you think of the responses afterwards? Can you imagine? A president with Twitter fingers? And ol Snoop Doggy Dogg is the one taking the HIGHER ROAD? That's some growth and development! So this is not the end for us. This is the end for this crazy empire and its madness. This is just a new beginning for us
That Mental illness :whew:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

beautiful

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Someone in this thread said that it's racist to believe that all life originated in Africa? :bryan:

Cats in here saying that life evolved in CHINA?

giphy.gif

Oh my freaking goodness :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone in this thread said that it's racist to believe that all life originated in Africa? :bryan:

Cats in here saying that life evolved in CHINA?

giphy.gif

Oh my freaking goodness :mjlol:

just deal with the fact your european pale one tone self evolved out EUROPE
YOU VIKING fakkit bytch BLOOD.

you a dumb muthafukkka if you think afroasiatic language matches old norse language and mandarin!
you dumb fukkhead
you dumb alias troll with a waif from europe as an avatar.

learn about pangaea

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
just deal with the fact your european pale one tone self evolved out EUROPE
YOU VIKING fakkit bytch BLOOD.

you a dumb muthafukkka if you think afroasiatic language matches old norse language and mandarin!
you dumb fukkhead
you dumb alias troll with a waif from europe as an avatar.

learn about pangaea

image.gif

Go ahead, tell us more about how Archaic Homo Sapiens' mitochondrial haplogrounds formed in Europe when it's mtDNA can only be found in Southern Africa, and while you're at it, explain to us all how and why the first mitochondria was traced back to a woman in Africa and NOT Europe or Asia.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go ahead, tell us more about how Archaic Homo Sapiens' mitochondrial haplogrounds formed in Europe when it's mtDNA can only be found in Southern Africa, and while you're at it, explain to us all how and why the first mitochondria was traced back to a woman in Africa and NOT Europe or Asia.
sad it took you 11 minutes to google and copy and paste... fakkit

how bout you do this for me... and do it quikk.

tell me what are the oldest languages of the world and where do they stem..
ill give you a hint , the oldest is 27th century BC!!!!!

go

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
sad it took you 11 minutes to google and copy and paste... fakkit

how bout you do this for me... and do it quikk.

tell me what are the oldest languages of the world and where do they stem..
ill give you a hint , the oldest is 27th century BC!!!!!

go

You didn't answer my question. You're commenting on evolutionary biology but dodging evolutionary biology questions like Neo from the Matrix?

tenor.gif

Not sure who you think you're about to fool or outsmart, but languages have absolutely nothing to do with the origins of Homo Sapiens. You honestly think because Tamil or Hebrew were one of the first written languages that means that we evolved out of India or Israel? Are you insane? :mjlol:

Homo Sapien mitochondrial DNA originated in Africa. The original mtDNA of Homo Sapiens is located in Africa. It was even in the genomes of whites when they migrated to the caucus mountain because their mutated genes could no longer suffice the sun. Southern Africa has the oldest spoken, non-written languages in the world. You've been ethered nonstop in this thread and you keep coming back for more :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
notice how that fakkit cant debate. and didnt answer my question,
i asked a question. and he cant answer it but yet claims all life came out africa lol

hes googling looking for ammo on other people's thoughts. he's not a scholar.
he a p*ssy white boy who wants to be from africa so he can say he evolved MORE

but do you know that each area had their own language popping??
each area had influence of those around them over the centuries but all stem to their own area....
they do not cross or sound alike at all.
Indo european languages do not match Afro asiatic languanges and Sino Tebetan does not match them nor does hurro urarrtian..... buy yet 46% of the world speaks indo european.
thats 4 areas of the world where languages popped off.... EUROPE, AFRICA, INDIA, ASIA

you a dumbbbbbb bytch to think everyone came out africa but yet we all speak different tongue.

why you believe that? @Antiquity cuz the bible told you god made people all speak differently after they left the garden of eden???? :dead:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
notice how that fakkit cant debate. and didnt answer my question,
i asked a question. and he cant answer it but yet claims all life came out africa lol

hes googling looking for ammo on other people's thoughts. he's not a scholar.
he a p*ssy white boy who wants to be from africa so he can say he evolved MORE

but do you know that each area had their own language popping??
each area had influence of those around them over the centuries but all stem to their own area....
they do not cross or sound alike at all.
Indo european languages do not match Afro asiatic languanges and Sino Tebetan does not match them nor does hurro urarrtian..... buy yet 46% of the world speaks indo european.
thats 4 areas of the world where languages popped off.... EUROPE, AFRICA, INDIA, ASIA

you a dumbbbbbb bytch to think everyone came out africa but yet we all speak different tongue.

why you believe that? @Antiquity cuz the bible told you god made people all speak differently after they left the garden of eden???? :dead:

giphy.gif

You are batshyt insane :laff:

Because a diverse amount of prose and dialects exists that means that we did not evolve in Africa?

Regional languages mean that we did not evolve in Africa?

You're mentioning the bible in a post about evolutionary biology with zero biblical roots?

Indo European languages commenced in the 16th century. Humans evolved out of Africa 200,000 years ago. Care to explain how Indo European languages mean that we evolved outside of Africa when these languages appeared 500 years ago and we evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago?

You have not a leg to stand on. You're reiterating what you alreay said, which was already shut down and debunked. You lost. It's over. Take the spanking like a man and STFU :bryan:

White folks really think they can school us on our own origins :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

You are batshyt insane :laff:

Because a diverse amount of prose and dialects exists that means that we did not evolve in Africa?

Regional languages mean that we did not evolve in Africa?

You're mentioning the bible in a post about evolutionary biology with zero biblical roots?

Indo European languages commenced in the 16th century. Humans evolved out of Africa 200,000 years ago. Care to explain how Indo European languages mean that we evolved outside of Africa when these languages appeared 500 years ago and we evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago?

You have not a leg to stand on. You're reiterating what you alreay said, which was already shut down and debunked. You lost. It's over. Take the spanking like a man and STFU :bryan:

White folks really think they can school us on our own origins :bryan:

YOU ARE A EUROPEAN MALE

SHUT THE FUKK UP AND REALIZE YOU ARE A DIFFERENT TYPE SKELETON WITH DIFFERENT TYPE GENETICS

YOU ARE NOT FROM AFRICA

GO LEARN ABOUT PANGAEA YOU DUMB CAC WHO THINKS YOUR SKIN WENT PALE BECAUSE YOU EVOLVED INTO EUROPE