Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Daps
Is this an alt c00n account?

LMAO What I said is the truth man. Snoop is a c00n, and a shill for the left
Does this CAC even live in the United States :heh:

Steve Irvin Delledova looking ass CAC

I hate these cacs that act like they speak for us talking about what he does for black people. Who are you to even comment on this? :heh:

What did he say that was wrong tho?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
What did he say that was wrong tho?

Are you fukking shytting me? How about LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Starting with "Snoop Dogg is responsible for black on black crime".

Notice this cac piece of shyt doesn't think The Godfather or The Sopranos makes Italians join Mafia families. So how is rap music making black people gangsters?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's badbadnotgood the band on the bead playing his arrangement. they collabo together really

you would know about a white cac boy band, wouldnt you. p*ssyclot clown.

on another note,

you hear about the secret service laptop that got tooken in bath beach brooklyn??? :wow:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That joint went hard.. wished he would chill on the crip shyt tho. Nicca 45 still promotin' bangin' is not cool in my book

Daps
Smart dumb nikka 101 :snoop:
Lol why? Because I choose not to go along with the bullshyt of victimization sold to me by the left, and these white liberals? You know I am referring to the democratic plantation right? Snoop ain't yet fired back, and it would be within his best interest to do so. These boule c00ns are getting their shake up, and a lot of wake up calls.

Daps
Are you fukking shytting me? How about LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Starting with "Snoop Dogg is responsible for black on black crime".

Notice this cac piece of shyt doesn't think The Godfather or The Sopranos makes Italians join Mafia families. So how is rap music making black people gangsters?

Well snoop is one of the people responsible for promoting the image indoctrination, and glamorization of black on black crime; which is what Trump actually meant. Love rap music, but snoop does benefit off the ignorant bullshyt, and the further degradation of his people. The whole mafia argument is laughable. Black people are already in a economic, and socially disadvantaged state; thus being more predisposed to a life of crime. The shyt that snoop and other rappers glorify has more of an influence and impact; given that most black homes are ran by single mothers to begin with, and most of these single mothers ain't teaching their kids shyt anyways. One of the key factors here are broken homes. Combine the influence of a culture that celebrates criminality, along with a majority of broken homes, and very high disadvantages in education and jobs, and this is what you get. Black criminals destroy family, neighborhoods, and each other. Everywhere you go in the US where a cities population is mostly black, shyt is tore the fukk up, and gang violence is abundant. Rap music is largely targeted at young black children and adults, of the group that is like, and more readily identifiable. The mafia/mafia family's operate, and keep their dealings behind closed doors. Only kill the people who are direct threats to their organization, and actually invest their money in the infrastructure, and the community itself. Plus, most Italians are not fukking signing up to join the mafia.Most Italians are also born to two parent households. You either have to be born into a mafia family, or be deeply connected via financial means or through other high powered individuals. That's not to say the mafia is extremely honorable, or no shyt, but the mafia has more honor than to destroy their own communities, and their own people.

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Snoop doing this shyt because he got an album coming out in May......With Rick Rock as The Main Producer