Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know the oldest ancient bones found in China is from the Negroid Stock and one of the most powerful ancient clans were Black......

Silly Negro shut up and get yo ass back in those books and take this dunce hat with you.....

are you so blind that you cant realize we all evolved from different stokk?
are you so hateful inside and mixed blood as well that you dont want to believe this??

i do not believe every human on this earth ORIGINATED from AFRICA

if you and the people who dap you don't believe this, then you are giving into white supremacy.
they started the out of africa theory to staple supremacy of who EVOLVED MORE

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
are you so blind that you cant realize we all evolved from different stokk?
are you so hateful inside and mixed blood as well that you dont want to believe this??

i do not believe every human on this earth ORIGINATED from AFRICA

if you and the people who dap you don't believe this, then you are giving into white supremacy.
they started the out of africa theory to staple supremacy of who EVOLVED MORE

You silly nikka Man and Woman the first humans on earth came from the Womb of Mama Africa this is facts, anthropological, scientifical whoever you want it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You silly nikka Man and Woman the first humans on earth came from the Womb of Mama Africa this is facts, anthropological, scientifical whoever you want it

and the bible tell you that??
the garden of eden was in ethiopia.
but i just told you that bones from south africa were finally found IN A CAVE and showed to be a different species of those in ETHIOPIA.
did you even look it up to read about it? and to see them bones??

you are wrong, and dont want to admit it.
bones in europe found too. almost as old as those in china. different genetic code though.

i do not believe we all came OUT OF ETHIOPIA

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ok.... so do you know about that new species of human found in south africa 2 years ago??
no?? theyre different than the bones found in ethiopia. look it up, lazy bum

also,

How China is rewriting the book on human origins
you do realize the Chinese launched this study to prove they came up on their own but the study eventually led them right back to africa and that book was wrapped up... don't let me rain on ya parade tho :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you do realize the Chinese launched this study to prove they came up on their own but the study eventually led them right back to africa and that book was wrapped up... don't let me rain on ya parade tho :mjlol:

you do realize you tried to teach young heads that nas was peddling his bootleg in brooklyn months before illmatic dropped early 94:mjlol:

b.b.b.b.b.ut zebrahead was a big movie in brooklyn! nas killed that soundtrakk on them streets!!!:mjlol:

sorry, i was digressing. what did you claim?
that china is doing propaganda on the white man out of africa theory? huh?
"dontletmerainonyourparade" barbara streisand type elder..:hhh:

@Oldhead.

link up where china went bakk to africa with them BONES

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you do realize you tried to teach young heads that nas was peddling his bootleg in brooklyn months before illmatic dropped early 94:mjlol:

b.b.b.b.b.ut zebrahead was a big movie in brooklyn! nas killed that soundtrakk on them streets!!!:mjlol:

sorry, i was digressing. what did you claim?
that china is doing propaganda on the white man out of africa theory? huh?
"dontletmerainonyourparade" barbara streisand type elder..:hhh:

@Oldhead.

link up where china went bakk to africa with them BONES
Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest of us - Taipei Times

:umad:

shut down yet again... and you mixing me up with another poster those ain't my quotes. you bat shyt crazy... ignored

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dead:

try again. that link from 2005

dumbhead :snoop:
Some Western researchers suggest that there is a hint of nationalism in Chinese palaeontologists' support for continuity. “The Chinese — they do not accept the idea that H. sapiens evolved in Africa,” says one researcher. “They want everything to come from China.”

Chinese researchers reject such allegations. “This has nothing to do with nationalism,” says Wu. It's all about the evidence — the transitional fossils and archaeological artefacts, he says. “Everything points to continuous evolution in China from H. erectus to modern human.”

build-neaderthal.jpg

How to build a Neanderthal

But the continuity-with-hybridization model is countered by overwhelming genetic data that point to Africa as the wellspring of modern humans. Studies of Chinese populations show that 97.4% of their genetic make-up is from ancestral modern humans from Africa, with the rest coming from extinct forms such as Neanderthals and Denisovans5. “If there had been significant contributions from Chinese H. erectus, they would show up in the genetic data,” says Li Hui, a population geneticist at Fudan University in Shanghai. Wu counters that the genetic contribution from archaic hominins in China could have been missed because no DNA has yet been recovered from them.

from your article... basically telling you what time it is. stop derailing the thread. same fossils are being used to continue the same out of asia theory that failed already when they pushed it in the past. hence their continued efforts to push this theory are seen as nationalistic.

you bodied yourself :mjlol:

back to the original scheduled thread...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Western researchers suggest that there is a hint of nationalism in Chinese palaeontologists' support for continuity. “The Chinese — they do not accept the idea that H. sapiens evolved in Africa,” says one researcher. “They want everything to come from China.”

Chinese researchers reject such allegations. “This has nothing to do with nationalism,” says Wu. It's all about the evidence — the transitional fossils and archaeological artefacts, he says. “Everything points to continuous evolution in China from H. erectus to modern human.”

build-neaderthal.jpg

How to build a Neanderthal

But the continuity-with-hybridization model is countered by overwhelming genetic data that point to Africa as the wellspring of modern humans. Studies of Chinese populations show that 97.4% of their genetic make-up is from ancestral modern humans from Africa, with the rest coming from extinct forms such as Neanderthals and Denisovans5. “If there had been significant contributions from Chinese H. erectus, they would show up in the genetic data,” says Li Hui, a population geneticist at Fudan University in Shanghai. Wu counters that the genetic contribution from archaic hominins in China could have been missed because no DNA has yet been recovered from them.

from your article... basically telling you what time it is. stop derailing the thread. same fossils are being used to continue the same out of asia theory that failed already when they pushed it in the past. hence their continued efforts to push this theory are seen as nationalistic.

you bodied yourself :mjlol:

back to the original scheduled thread...

you keep bodying your own damn self, you cac.

stfu.

everything i ever typed about in this thread BESIDES THE BIBLE were things that have been revealed in the past 3 years.

you on the other hand, as the dusty old fakkit head you are in your white skin posted a link from 2005!!!!! to debate me!

2005!!!!!!

now here you are regurgitating (is that how you spell it?) the same OLDHEAD shyt, dusty loser

son. lets debate the bible if you want.

prove to me why the bible says that there are "others" outside the GARDEN OF EDEN.

you fukking lame with old links and fukking copy and paste cac hypothesis frm google.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Free speech exists for reason coward.

Negged

You're a dumbass

Insinuating MURDER (especially of the highest ranking official in the US) isn't Free Speech, it's just dumb.

Especially coming from someone who beat a murder charge 20 years ago. Why would you want to be on the radar of the secret service and deal with all the implications that could come from being an enemy of the state?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump and Snoop probably got behind the scenes and set all of this up as a RR stunt.

Snoop was on WWE and Trump trolled a presidential campagn. They are both good actors.

Here's Snoop during Donald Trumps roast. Notice this si 2011 and he's speaking on Trumps racist repuatation from the 70's concerning not allowing Black folks in his property. Snoop knew what Trump was all about in 2011 but just laughed it off...

tumblr_nw0os6Lnnj1uyj9d2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nw0os6Lnnj1uyj9d2o2_500.gif

tumblr_nw0os6Lnnj1uyj9d2o3_r1_500.gif

Snoop after the roast

Trump-Friends-Snoop-Dogg.jpg

undefined

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You're a dumbass

Insinuating MURDER (especially of the highest ranking official in the US) isn't Free Speech, it's just dumb.

Especially coming from someone who beat a murder charge 20 years ago. Why would you want to be on the radar of the secret service and deal with all the implications that could come from being an enemy of the state?
fukk you you fukking cac. Unless you were criticizing those thousands of cacs openly threatening President Obama's life, the please GTFOH with your faux outrage. Your bullshyt is so transparent its a damn shame.

Negged right back

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
fukk you you fukking cac. Unless you were criticizing those thousands of cacs openly threatening President Obama's life, the please GTFOH with your faux outrage. Your bullshyt is so transparent its a damn shame.

Negged right back

First things first. I'm not white, I'm black.

Second, both are wrong. I was outraged by how President Obama was treated. I'm not outraged by Snoop's actions I just think it's a bad move and a horrible decision.