Smile 2 - Official Teaser Trailer (2024) Naomi Scott, Rosemarie DeWitt

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
To be fair the girl from the first movie (and Skye) were just dropped into the situation with no knowledge. Dude from last movie at least had an idea of what was going to happen, because of seeing her deal with it in 1. So he had an advantage.

Fred.
That’s probably my biggest issue with the sequel. I had already witnessed a helpless protagonist descend into madness in the first entry and was hoping for this one to go in a completely different direction rather than subject itself to more of the same in journey.

I’m not too mad at it though, because the ending does allow for the next flick to really go all out now. Finn got something cookin’ for sure, so I’ll just be patient until then

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That’s probably my biggest issue with the sequel. I had already witnessed a helpless protagonist descend into madness in the first entry and was hoping for this one to go in a completely different direction rather than subject itself to more of the same in journey.

I’m not too mad at it though, because the ending does allow for the next flick to really go all out now. Finn got something cookin’ for sure, so I’ll just be patient until then.

Yeah that's why I said I'd like to see something else happen, the protagonist "win", even if it's a Pyrrhic victory.

Fred.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah that's why I said I'd like to see something else happen, the protagonist "win", even if it's a Pyrrhic victory.

Fred.
shyt gon hit like Tony Stark wielding the Infinity Stones when it actually does happen. :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That guy laying out how it works and explaining that shes being hunted it by it, while actually being the demon, wouldnt make sense imo
if you pay attention to her outfit at the end this movie is a case of an unreliable narrator due to the denom infecting her brain. So the question is when does the movie shift from reality to the brain rot, was it when they gave her the outfit and she said she hated it? because she is wearing it at the end

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
if you pay attention to her outfit at the end this movie is a case of an unreliable narrator due to the denom infecting her brain. So the question is when does the movie shift from reality to the brain rot, was it when they gave her the outfit and she said she hated it? because she is wearing it at the end
I feel everything shifted after she left the bar and the Smile Demon dancers showed up and went :mj: on her head.

After that everything was fantasy land.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel everything shifted after she left the bar and the Smile Demon dancers showed up and went :mj: on her head.

After that everything was fantasy land.
yeah once the parasite showed up as the creepy fan shoving his hand/forearm in her mouth i think that was a takeover