The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
ending reminds me of
blumhouse's truth or dare

when lucy hale livestreams the finale to fukk over everyone so her and her friend are spared...for now

coincidentally, they do creepy smiles in that shyt too :heh:
liked the call backs/connection t othe first...it's subtle enough that you don't necessarily have to had seen part 1, but if you did, it's a nice reference.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

That’s a mf sequel done right, and a dope ass horror franchise so far. I can’t wait to see how they escalate from here.
That old lady stage dive had me covering my mouth to not bust out laughing :heh::bryan:

fukk that I :russ: out loud

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SPOILERSSS

Movie was good and felt different enough from the 1st with the popstar angle. They didn't really explain well why the save attempt didn't work though. That was the only negative
I took it as she was never in control from the beginning. All of her experience was the demon’s doing to break her mind.

I was always wondering if her homie was really there just because of how deadpan she was on the OG phone call, and just kinda assuming there would be a twist at some point, so once she called in the car I was vindicated and knew she was cooked

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ending reminds me of
blumhouse's truth or dare

when lucy hale livestreams the finale to fukk over everyone so her and her friend are spared...for now

coincidentally, they do creepy smiles in that shyt too :heh:
liked the call backs/connection t othe first...it's subtle enough that you don't necessarily have to had seen part 1, but if you did, it's a nice reference.

fukk that I :russ: out loud
I feel like that one and the original Smile were always connected through the smiling motif, but Truth or Dare was Blumhouse slop to me :scusthov:

I fw how it started off directly off of the first one, homie probably got the better death getting smeared across the road than getting demon’d :mjlol: I was lowkey hoping he would get away at least

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I took it as she was never in control from the beginning. All of her experience was the demon’s doing to break her mind.

I was always wondering if her homie was really there just because of how deadpan she was on the OG phone call, and just kinda assuming there would be a twist at some point, so once she called in the car I was vindicated and knew she was cooked
same
I feel like that one and the original Smile were always connected through the smiling motif, but Truth or Dare was Blumhouse slop to me :scusthov:
yeah shyt was cheeks

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, that’s the kinda gore I fw :ehh: not completely over the top but when they do go there, they GO there. Definitely had me pulling the
redman-american-rapper.gif
a couple times

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all think the demon will have infected the whole crowd, or would it only be able to do one person at a time? The former would take the sequel to a whole different place. Apocalyptic shyt

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the Terrifier, which was fukking disgusting/terrible, this was actually piff. It reminded me of Britney Spears for some reason. Like imagine you’re being hunted by something or suffering from a severe mental episode and everyone just thinks you’re a junkie or another celeb with a substance abuse problem :damn: That scene in her penthouse where 30 of those things were chasing her is NIGHTMARE FUEL :damn:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

That’s a mf sequel done right, and a dope ass horror franchise so far. I can’t wait to see how they escalate from here.
That old lady stage dive had me covering my mouth to not bust out laughing :heh::bryan:
For my rasslin heads in here

The way that old lady took that table bump was immaculate :mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
SMIL3 will end at the White House. Calling it now.

Whose to say a politician wasn’t at the concert?

If he plans on making the curse a pandemic like event for that universe. It’s gonna be a slippy slope because you’re risking jumping the shark.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That guy laying out how it works and explaining that shes being hunted it by it, while actually being the demon, wouldnt make sense imo