Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Daps
yo @Houston911 why you deleting posts in here, breh? :what:

YOU fukk nikkaS ARE ACTING DENSE.

WHAT HE STATED WAS VERY CLEAR.

IF YOURE BIRACIAL AND CHOOSE
A NON BLACK SPOUSE YOU ARE NOT BLACK.
:devil:
:evil:

all we're saying is that okay... if a biracial person was married to a black spouse (according to y'all), they would be black.

So obviously the presence of a non-black spouse extracts a person's blackness and sends it out into the ether :whoa: again, according to y'all

so how come the blackness is not affected by a full black person marrying a non black spouse?

Even if ALL the blackness isn't extracted, shouldn't at least 50% of it vanish upon loving on and marrying a non-black person? :patrice: Help us to understand here

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all nikkas are so confused. Just today in that thread about Tariq’s wife, y’all was talking about the one drop rule, and you are what your father is. Now all of a sudden someone with a whole black father is not black, because he’s Jamaican :skip:

Slavery was one helluva thing man... so many effects that came from it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Breh... are you just being obtuse? I just said she was constantly hogging the limelight. From when the girls in Nigeria got kidnapped by Boko Haram with her nonsensical “Bring Our Girls Back”, to doing all these book tours simply for marrying the president.

You mean to tell me this hasn’t been the most “visible” First Lady we’ve had? (And not due to their husband’s ‘infamy)?
Nancy Reagan was very visible during Ronald's presidency and so was Hillary during Bill's presidency.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yo @Houston911 why you deleting posts in here, breh? :what:

all we're saying is that okay... if a biracial person was married to a black spouse (according to y'all), they would be black.

So obviously the presence of a non-black spouse extracts a person's blackness and sends it out into the ether :whoa: again, according to y'all

so how come the blackness is not affected by a full black person marrying a non black spouse?

Even if ALL the blackness isn't extracted, shouldn't at least 50% of it vanish upon loving on and marrying a non-black person? :patrice: Help us to understand here

I deleted my post cuz it was the exact same thing Chicago had just said. What’s it to you? :dahell:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there is no right answer. no matter who he picks thecoli gone be mad. i ain't excited about biden or who he picks for vp, but i know there will be an important difference between a biden admin and the current shyt show.

i also have no problem critiquing biden or his vp pick. i do have a problem with people acting like having a president chump admin run the country for another 4 years is an acceptable alternative. what has been happening to us over the past year ain't just some normal 'politicians being corrupt, fukking shyt up, being racist' type shyt. these folks are really inept, unabashed racist idiots. and they're putting more people just like them in positions of power. i can't rock with that fam.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have no issue with Kamala being an IndoCaucasian

I have an issue with them misrepresenting her as a black woman so they can pander to the black community

Indian mama
White husband

:francis:

You mean to tell me we couldn't get a legitimate black person in that spot? (Assuming he was insistent on having a black woman)

I don't agree with her record but I do consider her black

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I personally think he's choosing Susan Rice....it just seems to add up

That pick would not surprise me either. She has a lot in common with Kopmala :mjpls:

C8fxMsMVYAEzgLe.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
She's not even a ADOS

So she's really not black she's just a Jamaican ,Indian mixxed chick

By the look of her bio she seems to be more of an Indian than she is Jamaican if anything