Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are we going by the one drop rule or not? I was told biracials are still black. Kamala identities as a black woman so are we going to disregard that as well to fit a narrative?

Not until recently. :mjlol:

She was identifying as Indian-American until recently.

I see you are falling for the Taniya Nayak trick. :mjlol:

images

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So are we going by the one drop rule or not? I was told biracials are still black. Kamala identities as a black woman so are we going to disregard that as well to fit a narrative?
Kamala identified as indian unless she could benefit from claiming the little black genetics she has. She's claimed Indian first and foremost throughout most of her career before trying her luck at identity politics. She's not even proud of her jamaican heritage, which is why her and her father dont speak.

:mjlol:

That "one drop rule" benefit has a limit breh, I'll accept a biracial person as black but if they choose to procreate with a non black person then the result is not a black person in my opinion. They have effectively done a damn good job at eliminating whatever black genes they were holding onto.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know anything about her mom
“My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters,” Harris writes in her recently published autobiography, “The Truths We Hold.”“She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.”

Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was keenly attracted to the civil rights movement and the African American culture of her new home in the 1960s and ’70s. At first, she marched and protested with her black husband, then alone or with the girls after they divorced when Harris was very young.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...9-ad53-824486280311_story.html?outputType=amp

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Kamala identities as a black woman, and so did her MOTHER.

So we went from genetic mixture determining race to just identifying as said race being enough.

What type of "trans racial" ass logic is this breh? Her mother cant just declare herself black, if anything indians fall on the asian side of ethnicity.

:mjtf:

Shes not black, her mother wasn't black her father was only half black, she has one black grandparent. She's not black.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala identified as indian unless she could benefit from claiming the little black genetics she has. She's claimed Indian first and foremost throughout most of her career before trying her luck at identity politics. She's not even proud of her jamaican heritage, which is why her and her father dont speak.

That "one drop rule" benefit has a limit breh, I'll accept a biracial person as black but if they choose to procreate with a non black person then the result is not a black person in my opinion. They have effectively done a damn good job at eliminating whatever black genes they were holding onto.
So Kamala is not black, what is she then? :jbhmm:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Co-signing this undercover Trump supporter who's made racist posts in the past. :snoop:

Trump Supporter:jbhmm:

Bernie Sanders with Biden as Vice President:feedme:

I'm voting Bernie Sanders because I like him better

I'm writing Bernie Sanders in

Bernie Sanders been called for a ban on facial recognition:manny:

Bernie Sanders wants to ban police use of facial recognition tech

I mean Bernie Sanders would've been waaay better than Biden. He was behind the $600/wk and $1200 stimulus, not to mention student loan forgiveness.

Bernie Sanders was on these dudes heads but aye:manny:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we went from genetic mixture determining race to just identifying as said race being enough.

What type of "trans racial" ass logic is this breh? Her mother cant just declare herself black, if anything indians fall on the asian side of ethnicity.

:mjtf:

Shes not black, her mother wasn't black her father was only half black, she has one black grandparent. She's not black.
So people don’t have a say in who they choose to align with? I don’t agree that biracials are black bc theyre not. But if they choose to identify as a black person who is anyone to tell them otherwise? & im not defending Kamala at all fukk that bytch, I’m just trying to see if the arguments are consistent.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump Supporter:jbhmm:
Yep.

"My ancestors built this land, I ain't going nowhere"

"This is my home"

"I hate cacs with all my heart"

-The Coli

Hiding behind the "burn it all down" nonsense rhetoric to advocate for Trump.

Let Trump win.

Push the got damn button, blow everybody up. Let Trump win

???

Blacks would rather joke around and dance during a time of importance. Surprise surprise

Did Ronald Reagan rise from the dead and start posting here?

We can't blame everybody without blaming ourselves. If Nigerians prevail, there's no reason most of us shouldn't be prevailing. Imagine how much easier life would be if folks stopped having kids out of wedlock or only had kids when they had decent jobs.

Comments on Ahmaud Arbery. Pushing the right-wing lie to justify his death.

Why did ole boy try to wrestle the shotgun out of the guy's hands? I would've stood there and let them call the police unless they was gonna kill him in cold blood on the spot

Eye witnesses and camera has him inside a house under reconstruction, which is against Georgia law according to the video. That results in a felony and you can perform a citizens arrest if you catch someone in the act.

Attempting to rationalize nationalism while using alt-right talking points about Middle Easterners overrunning Europe?

Yup. There's nothing wrong with nationalism, you should look at for your people 1st and foremost. Look at what happens when them middle eastern males get into Europe, they start acting a fool.

Justifying Trump using misleading info.?

Does anybody have hard evidence that Trump has effected us? I know he lowered taxes and everybody getting a lil bit more money. I read on here he changed prison reform, which could've been for cacs, but still. And I know that fool ain't build the wall

I get an extra $50 per paycheck because of Trump's tax plan He even has a prison reform bill out, whether that covers blacks we don't know. But he's already shown to be much better than Kamala with that alone. Kamala wanna keep prisoners in jail for cheap labor, remember?

Truth be told Trump hasn't effected me in any way, shape, or form. A lot of racist was talking doom and gloom when Obama got in office.

I'm not saying Trump isn't a retard and isn't qualified to run the U.S. because I don't think he is. If he wins again nothing is gonna happen. Come holla at me when he starts talking about cutting welfare, shutting down black schools, cutting off food stamps, etc.

I'm all for reparations and hope we get them rather soon than later. As of now it's time nikkas strap up and aim at Democrats. What Trump and Republicans don't matter, we need to be focusing on exposing our party and bettering it from the inside out

Using the "It's a Chris Rock joke" defense to cover his racism?

Hide yo lottery ticket in a book, they'd never find it

It's a Chris Rock joke

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Indian is her dominant genetic code then that's what she is.

:gucci:

Shes a mixed indian woman.

:gucci:
What makes indian her dominant genetic code? Because her dad is mixed? How do we know her mom doesn’t have admixture herself?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So people don’t have a say in who they choose to align with? I don’t agree that biracials are black bc theyre not. But if they choose to identify as a black person who is anyone to tell them otherwise? & im not defending Kamala at all fukk that bytch, I’m just trying to see if the arguments are consistent.
Like I said, we can debate biracials being considered black. I'd never say that the Obamas are not a black family, but if Barrack married Stacy, no way in hell would I considering that a black family.

This bullshyt about Kamala being black is a poor attempt at identity politics, and people are dumb enough to believe the shyt.