Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Culturally, no
Not raised by an Indian mom
Same way Obama comfortable saying fukked up shyt about Black ppl

I think if you come from a regular upbringing it's possible, see J Cole, but upper middle class no
Kamala was raised by a Black man - went to a Black church - went to Howard - is an AKA, etc.

She's leaps and bounds more connected to Black culture than Obama ever has been.

That being said - she's not the Black candidate we want.
Then again, neither is Biden.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with all those picks except Stacy Abrams. Although I like her, she needs more experience under her belt before she goes from the state senate of GA to being a heartbeat away from the presidency :picard:

Abrams has more experience than Kopmala Harris. Kopmala's experience is pretty much limited to banging this dude

220px-WILLIE_Brown%2C_October_15%2C_1999.jpg

Daps
Kamala was raised by a Black man - went to a Black church - went to Howard - is an AKA, etc.

She's leaps and bounds more connected to Black culture than Obama ever has been.

That being said - she's not the Black candidate we want.
Then again, neither is Biden.

plus like breh said earlier, she was Willie whatever his name is sidepiece

Trust, she's had the black experience :mjgrin::mjlit:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Meh
She has an empire mentality, she was involved in the worst foreign policy decisions during obama, like Syria and Libya.

Also she blamed Russia for the George Floyd Protests.and said she woulnd't be surprised if Russia was funding the protests
I can't find the original video but it's in this video where she says it

Susan Rice :scust:

A lot of dead Congolese due to her malfeasance during Clinton's time and hawkish views during Obama's tenure. Not to mention her son went full MAGA. That's terrible optics.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m agreeing with you
My bad, I'm an idiot.
:russ:

:snoop:

But yeah, Kamala is no different than this kid
drake-adonis-sophie-brussaux-2020-billboard-1548-1585688858-1024x677.jpg

And none of the people calling her black would ever consider this a black child. The only reason she has color is because her mother was a fairly dark skinned indian woman.

Alot of people in this thread seem to think biracial people dont exist in Jamaica, like him being jamaican alone is enough to declare him as a fully black man despite the fact that he's pretty open about his Irish heritage.