Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Daps
Y’all nikkas are so confused. Just today in that thread about Tariq’s wife, y’all was talking about the one drop rule, and you are what your father is. Now all of a sudden someone with a whole black father is not black, because he’s Jamaican :skip:

Slavery was one helluva thing man... so many effects that came from it.

a further example of the moving goalpost, breh

we got brehs in here telling us that a biracial person would be black if they married a black spouse, but if they marry a non-black spouse, then they're not black.

so I asked, and I'm still trying to get an answer: so if a full black person marries a non-black spouse, doesn't that take away from their blackness? Shouldn't they be considered 50% black by this logic? :skip:

Daps
deleting my own post? Nah lol

you’re a good poster, ban you for what? :russ:

this is a respectful difference of opinion. I haven’t called anyone out their name or insulted anybody.

I know, breh, just messing with you. I'm enjoying the dialogue tonight. Been a rough couple days and the coli is :mjgrin:making my night a lil better

Daps

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE...

THIS bytch ISNT BLACK.

:devil:
:evil:

who is that?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all nikkas are so confused. Just today in that thread about Tariq’s wife, y’all was talking about the one drop rule, and you are what your father is. Now all of a sudden someone with a whole black father is not black, because he’s Jamaican :skip:

Slavery was one helluva thing man... so many effects that came from it.

He's not whole Black.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Now all of a sudden someone with a whole black father is not black, because he’s Jamaican :skip:
Nobody said he wasn't black because he's jamaican, he's not fully black because his mother's side were Irish.

:gucci:

Yall keep bringing this man up to defend Kamala, but none of yall have spoken on the fact that the man himself has written about his mother being a descendant of irish slave owners.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody said he wasn't black because he's jamaican, he's not fully black because his mother's side were Irish.

Yall keep bringing this man up to defend Kamala, but none of yall have spoken on the fact that the man himself has written about his mother being a descendant of irish slave owners.

Irish and Black

His family owned slaves in Jamaica.

Copmala is 25% Black at best.
So are we going by the one drop rule or not? I was told biracials are still black. Kamala identities as a black woman, and so did her MOTHER. So are we going to disregard that as well to fit a narrative?