Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Is America in Africa?:ohhh:
Who decides who is legit black? There are millions of mixed black people. OP fronting like he has a say on who can be considered black and a part of black culture forgetting he lives in Americac not Africa.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Who decides who is legit black? There are millions of mixed black people including myself. OP fronting like he has a say on who can be considered black and a part of black culture forgetting he lives in Americac not Africa.

Kamala aint the hill to die on for this

Former gung ho procesecutor who grew up in money and married a white man is not looking out for the interests of Black ppl

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Kamala aint the hill to die on for this

Former gung ho procesecutor who grew up in money and married a white man is not looking out for the interests of Black ppl
:stopitslime:My post was about OP trying to define black people.

Look at this troll trying to derail it.:camby:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
And your really stupid if you think Trump has the interest of black people more than Kamala.
Where did I say that?

Are you playing choose your own adventure?

Just because voting in America is a binary choice, doesn't mean I have to believe the lie

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
We're 11 pages deep in this thread, has ANYONE mentioned yet when Biden supposedly said that he was gonna have a Black running mate?
People literally make up shyt on here and then argue about the made up shyt for 20 pages. Just illustrates that a lot of people just want to argue for the sake of arguing, and don't really care about the substance of any points they are making.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Where did I say that?

Are you playing choose your own adventure?

Just because voting in America is a binary choice, doesn't mean I have to believe the lie
But you ARE in america which is having an election this year. Are you not going to vote for Biden/Harris because she isn't black by op or your definition? What is the point of this thread?

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
But you ARE in america which is having an election this year. Are you not going to vote for Biden/Harris because she isn't black by op or your definition? What is the point of this thread?
Where did I say I wasn't going to vote for Biden?:mjlol:

Daps
Biden said he would nominate a black woman for SCOTUS, ostensibly to replace RBG. He didn't say anything about a black VP, but he's obviously going that direction.