Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what these threads turn into, a bash of Biden and Dems, and as a mod, breh, I'm sure you know that :comeon:

I have my issues with Democrats, but in probably the most important election of our lifetime, I'm not about to muddy the waters by creating threads critical of Biden or Dems, when I know that Trump supporters and possibly even Russians on here are going to use these types of threads as a way to try to deter ppl from voting.

Your VP pick should be someone that can flip swing states. Not someone from a state that is already Super Blue.

I swear you nikkas are ignorant when it comes to politics. :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:snoop: at this thread.

Anybody basing their vote on who Joe Biden's running mate is going to be was never going to vote for him anyway. His VP pick will not swing this race one way or the other. Swear this site is like bizarro land sometimes.:skip:
Sure it will. He picks some dummy that enough white people hate, and they’ll swing their asses right back to Trump or stay home.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Sure it will. He picks some dummy that enough white people hate, and they’ll swing their asses right back to Trump or stay home.

White people don't hate any of the current candidates under consideration so that isn't even a concern. In fact black people seem to have more disdain for the actual black candidates that are being considered. The VP pick will not swing the white moderate/Independent types. It may keep some black people at home but again I'd wager they were going to stay at home anyway. The VP pick will just be the new excuse.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
White people don't hate any of the current candidates under consideration so that isn't even a concern. In fact black people seem to have more disdain for the actual black candidates that are being considered. The VP pick will not swing the white moderate/Independent types. It may keep some black people at home but again I'd wager they were going to stay at home anyway. The VP pick will just be the new excuse.
Wrong. Choosing Kamala Harris which keep people home who would have otherwise voted.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wrong. Choosing Kamala Harris which keep people home who would have otherwise voted.

:mjlol: So Kamala being the VP is enough for you to stay home and be ok with Trump winning again? If that is the case, then no I am not wrong, you were likely going to stay home anyway. Like I said its just a new excuse, one that makes no sense. Smart people will not be swayed by the VP pick and will still go out and vote. I honestly can't think of the last election where the VP mattered. Just like black people didn't give a shyt about Biden's "tough on crime" history when he was the VP pick for Obama.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: So Kamala being the VP is enough for you to stay home and be ok with Trump winning again? If that is the case, then no I am not wrong, you were likely going to stay home anyway. Like I said its just a new excuse, one that makes no sense. Smart people will not be swayed by the VP pick and will still go out and vote. I honestly can't think of the last election where the VP mattered. Just like black people didn't give a shyt about Biden's "tough on crime" history when he was the VP pick for Obama.
I don't think people really understand. If white people come out in droves, it doesn't matter what ANY of us do. They will get their asses up off the couch for Warren.. They love her. Can you imagine if Biden would have picked Bernie? They'd break Obama numbers, so many old and young white voters would have came out the woodwork.

You pick Harris. I'm telling you right now, the young white people under 35, are going straight back to bed. They already halfway just tolerating Biden cause he can beat Trump. They are still mad about Bernie and Warren not winning, that was their dream ticket.. And if prosecuting, no weed smoking, black people don't even like her, is she fully black, Harris goes up there, it's going to make this a lot closer than it has to be. Especially with 100 days of black twitter going in and black talking heads talking about her terrible record with black people.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't think people really understand. If white people come out in droves, it doesn't matter what ANY of us do. They will get their asses up off the couch for Warren.. They love her. Can you imagine if Biden would have picked Bernie? They'd break Obama numbers, so many old and young white voters would have came out the woodwork.

You pick Harris. I'm telling you right now, the young white people under 35, are going straight back to bed. They already halfway just tolerating Biden cause he can beat Trump. They are still mad about Bernie and Warren not winning, that was their dream ticket.. And if prosecuting, no weed smoking, black people don't even like her, is she fully black, Harris goes up there, it's going to make this a lot closer than it has to be. Especially with 100 days of black twitter going in and black talking heads talking about her terrible record with black people.

Kamala surveys well among white people of all ages especially white women. Really not sure where y'all are getting this notion that white people do not like Kamala. They actually like her more than any other candidates,both Bernie and Warren are too progressive for the moderates and independents than they'd like. Y'all are really making up an issue that doesn't exist. Black people care more about the VP pick than anyone else. True story. Regardless, it will not matter.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Kamala surveys well among white people of all ages especially white women. Really not sure where y'all are getting this notion that white people do not like Kamala. They actually like her more than any other candidates,both Bernie and Warren are too progressive for the moderates and independents than they'd like. Y'all are really making up an issue that doesn't exist. Black people care more about the VP pick than anyone else. True story. Regardless, it will not matter.
I dunno... The amount of votes she got when she just ran against Warren and Bernie... That pretty much fueled my statement about how those two would bring out more and she'd bring out less... Cause it literally already happened

Ask Sarah Palin what a retarded VP pick can do for you

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Biden knows the black masses want to be validated by people like him (caucasians).

It's all about getting in that oval office.