Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If you walk in a voting both in November and can't decide who to vote for between Biden and Trump then Biden was right :coffee:

:hubie: I dont have a stake in this specific argument regardless...its just odd that that poster is calling @Houston911 a republican agent when the nominee himself said something that could be considered more inflammatory

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Op is not black:mjpls:Reading through this thread and his responses, it's obvious he's a cac posing as a black person (agent of the republicac party).

People like him are trying to influence black people not to vote for Biden cause he (op) thinks he makes the decision on who is actually "black" and good for the black community.:childplease:

:pacspit:fukk OP and everyone who dapped him.

You’re an idiot

I hate trump and I’m voting for Biden

if you say you’re gonna do something for black people, let the recipient be BLACK

Is that too much too ask? You bucks got your panties in the bunch over black folks asking for black representation :what:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So the fact that Rice and Harris both have white spouses is not up for discussion or contemplation?
It does bother me that the black he's considering, including Karen Bass, have or had non-black spouses.

The image of the black family is important.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Where my people come from, you are what your father is. So to me, she's a Jamaican American who's black.

Anyway, this identity hand ringing over Kamala not being black enough, or her being married to a white guy, not having any black children, etc doesn't matter to me. It's about what she'll do when she has actual power. In California, it was wielding power against the powerless rather than the powerful. Does she want to govern? This point gets lost in all these TLR threads about Kamala not being black.

I'd say she's better for Biden to pick than Susan Rice. Rice was part of the Libya fiasco, Yemen disaster, among other big foreign policy failures under the Obama administration. Liberal interventionists routinely invoke 'responsibility to protect' and think every country is Rwanda in the mid 1990s. Plus, Rice has never been elected to anything.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Coli Mods doing what c00nye doing. Acting like they for the black people, but really just want to split the black vote and divide the black community so Trump get his 2nd term.:mjpls:Stay woke people. Make sure you go vote (FOR BIDEN!)

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Harris went hard on drug crimes and pushing to defend the state against overturning wrongful convictions.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
should have never promised to select a woman :francis:

imagine if my boy Delaney would be his running mate :ohlawd:
360+ Electoral votes GUARANTEED