Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That pick would not surprise me either. She has a lot in common with Kopmala :mjpls:

C8fxMsMVYAEzgLe.jpg
damn lol :dead: well at least she isn't full of shyt and panders

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Why hasn't the thread title been changed since people told you that he never said he was going to pick someone black?

Also, someone being considered more or less black based on who they marry is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. I know black men from school who is in tune with black culture and music to the max who are dating and married to white chicks. You would never think they would be with a white chick looking at them. Likewise I also know a black dude who don't listen to black music at all, isn't in touch with black culture at all and acts like a straight white boy, yet somehow only dates black chicks.
Kamala was born in Jamaica and raised in a family and environment that did not teach her about ADOS black people, her father is biracial or mother is Indian, she is only 25% black and then married a white man. I don't know those people you speak of but I bet they were raised by 2 black parents and know about their culture through their environment, we are also talking about politics, do you think Obama a biracial man would have gotten elected with a white woman by either white or black america?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Kamala would be a terrible choice. She's already shown that's she's awkward around black folks (peep that Breakfast Club interview). I'm not sure she'd help him turn out blacks. She's not Latina, so no help there. Technically she's Indian, but she's dark and West Indian.....so East Indians aren't really trying to listen to her....they think she's black.

She's an outspoken, west coast Lib, so she isn't really going to connect with the union/working class types in the midwest. Biden has that on lock. Obama was raised by those kinds of whites, which is why he actually had some success at pulling them.

I think she should DEFINITELY be the Attorney General or have some kind of cabinet spot but Biden needs someone that's going to balance his ticket.

She's a great prosecutor but in the debates, she really didn't fare that well because her ideology was too fluid.
you want this heifer, who locked up black people and probably didn't do/won't do anything to police who break these civil liberties after George Floyd to be the AG, might as well get Klobuchar, at least she doesn't pander

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Culturally, no
Not raised by an Indian mom
Same way Obama comfortable saying fukked up shyt about Black ppl

I think if you come from a regular upbringing it's possible, see J Cole, but upper middle class no
I agree she's not black

But the idea of wealth removing you from black was has to stop