Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And neither one of them are going to be picked. They are token candidates. Warren is getting passed over cause she holds a senate seat under a GOP governor. Duckworth (who I really liked) had to be mentioned because of the Tucker Carlson crap.You aren't any smarter or more informed than anybody else on this board.
You just made an assertion of opinion, not fact. They are on the list whether you'd like to admit it or not. At not any point did I mention the likelihood of them being selected. You made a general statement that was incorrect. That's a fact.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought y'all didn't care about identity politics. :russ:

who is y’all?

is it too much to ask that spots DESIGNATED FOR BLACKS go to black people who have 2 black parents or at the very least a biracial person with a black partner? Seriously, is that too much to ask?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching Fox News a few weeks back and they were all agreeing that Kamala should be Biden’s running mate. That should tell u something.

it’s too easy to make her look weak. Tulsi had her looking terrified in the debate. Can’t imagine what the Republicans would do to her.

the vp better be Susan rice. Ive never seen an interview where she looked punked or flustered.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Black. He was born in Jamaica.

They won't answer your question bc it negates this entire thread. That's why op named mother and husband.
Not just being "black" she isn't a cultural black person
View attachment 29014

If Kamala is the best person for the job then by all means give it to her

But when you announce that you're gonna pick a "black woman" it seems like your aim isn't necessarily picking the absolute best person for the job

If you're gonna give someone this position to appeal to blacks, can we have someone a little more traditional ?

absolutely.....assuming she’s in touch with her blackness and doesn’t just use it to advance her career

I wouldn’t want a biracial woman who mocked reparations and married a white man (this is fine) on the Supreme Court if their goal was to appoint a black woman. I’d wanna look at some blacker options.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And neither one of them are going to be picked. They are token candidates. Warren is getting passed over cause she holds a senate seat under a GOP governor. Duckworth (who I really liked) had to be mentioned because of the Tucker Carlson crap.You aren't any smarter or more informed than anybody else on this board, so stop fronting.
This is not true. Massachusetts law says that the governor can only temporarily fill the open senate seat, there would be a special election for the permanent replacement. And the Democrats have a supermajority in the state legislature, so if they want they can even pass a law requiring the governor to replace Warren with someone from the same party:

Elizabeth Warren’s Path to Becoming VP Is Easier Than It Looks

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
So was Barack who was raised by his white mother and white grandparents black?:jbhmm:

And I'm not a huge fan of Kamala but I wont say shes not black :skip:
No but he was biracial and biracials can lean towards white and only view black people in a positive light when talking about their relatives, Barack's saving grace was marrying a strong black woman, not a white woman or a c00n.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You just made an assertion of opinion, not fact. They are on the list whether you'd like to admit it or not. At not any point did I mention the likelihood of them being selected. You made a general statement that was incorrect. That's a fact.
:camby:blah blah blah. Mr. "all y'all are stupid but so I'm smart" Ignored and negged.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
who is y’all?

is it too much to ask that spots DESIGNATED FOR BLACKS go to black people who have 2 black parents or at the very least a biracial person with a black partner? Seriously, is that too much to ask?
Is it too much to ask that you STOP MAKING shyt UP about that spot being designated for a Black woman?

You've been corrected numerous times in this thread and you haven't gotten it yet.

Those spots aren't designated for blacks. That's your main problem.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I was watching Fox News a few weeks back and they were all agreeing that Kamala should be Biden’s running mate. That should tell u something.

it’s too easy to make her look weak. Tulsi had her looking terrified in the debate. Can’t imagine what the Republicans would do to her.

the vp better be Susan rice. Ive never seen an interview where she looked punked or flustered.
:gladbron:That's who it was! That's the white the white lady that ripped her up and spit her out like a jobber. Kamala had those Hillary Clinton genes out there. She even had the power pants suit on to complete the effect.

Daps
I'd rather it be Warren too. I STRONGLY dislike Kamala, and Biden would have a better shot with Warren. Black People DO NOT fukk with Kamala at all.

I'm not voting regardless, but this is a silly choice if you want Trump out of office.

But like I was saying... if he picked Warren, then theres gonna be a lot of nikkas out there protesting and picketing cause "he didnt pick a black woman" :angry:

So he's really caught between a rock and a hard place on this.

I personally dont care. I want Trump gone and whoever he picks, I'm voting that retarded fool out in November