Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This is not true. Massachusetts law says that the governor can only temporarily fill the open senate seat, there would be a special election for the permanent replacement. And the Democrats have a supermajority in the state legislature, so if they want they can even pass a law requiring the governor to replace Warren with someone from the same party:

Elizabeth Warren’s Path to Becoming VP Is Easier Than It Looks

Republicans would do something like that to maintain power. Spineless Dems always try to be on some "fair and balanced" bullshyt.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I think this is what they are trying to say in a round about way

If you have one black parent, then sticking your dikk in black p*ssy makes you blacker somehow :mjlol:

Who you sexin is the real determination of blackness :mjlit:
Its the same you listen to rock music you aint black argument since forever.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm going off your definition of black. You said it came down to who you have sex with.
And being hood entered the equation at what point? :gucci::mjtf:

Edit: Don't bother trying to juelz an answer, i will break it down for you. What i said is for MIXED people, you are what you identify as. And in my experience people generally don't announce what they identify as honestly, they try play both sides when it conveniences them even though they really do have a clear choice. So the best way to know how they identify in my experience is based on who they have kids with. Its easy to claim your black side during a black lives matter protest. but when you go the rest of your life surrounded by white people, raising white kids,not a black person in sight, it tells me that you've made a different decision.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WRONG

if kamala wasn’t passing for black she wouldn’t even be a potential choice

If they’re using her “blackness” as a strategy to attract black voters then that spot should go to a real black person.
:gucci:

She's still a woman senator from the largest Democratic-controlled state in the nation. She also expressed interest in being VP. Of course she'd be a choice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
View attachment 29014

If Kamala is the best person for the job then by all means give it to her

But when you announce that you're gonna pick a "black woman" it seems like your aim isn't necessarily picking the absolute best person for the job

If you're gonna give someone this position to appeal to blacks, can we have someone a little more traditional ?

this isn’t about best for the job it’s about who the think they can sell in this current climate against this opponent and since Biden is such a weak candidate and we don’t want to rely solely on trumps self destruction costing him the election this running mate choice is the most important one ever

Daps
Run a search of my name and trump. I hate that clown

where did I bash Biden? I just said give us a legitimate black person.

That's what these threads turn into, a bash of Biden and Dems, and as a mod, breh, I'm sure you know that :comeon:

I have my issues with Democrats, but in probably the most important election of our lifetime, I'm not about to muddy the waters by creating threads critical of Biden or Dems, when I know that Trump supporters and possibly even Russians on here are going to use these types of threads as a way to try to deter ppl from voting.

Daps
WRONG

If they’re using her “blackness” as a strategy to attract black voters then that spot should go to a real black person.

a candidate that is a popular Senator from one of the most heavily populated Democratic states in the nation wouldn't be considered a choice :deadmanny:

Geordi

All Star
Daps

Edit: Don't bother trying to juelz an answer, i will break it down for you. What i said is for MIXED people, you are what you identify as. And in my experience people generally don't announce what they identify as honestly, they try play both sides when it conveniences them even though they really do have a clear choice. So the best way to know how they identify in my experience is based on who they have kids with. Its easy to claim your black side during a black lives matter protest. but when you go the rest of your life surrounded by white people, raising white kids,not a black person in sight, it tells me that you've made a different decision.
What does your decision have to do with anything? You either a color or you're not. No one has to take a test every year to prove to you they are still black.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What does your decision have to do with anything? You either a color or you're not. No one has to take a test every year to prove to you they are still black.
So you just gonna abandon the whole "hood" argument now? :mjlol:

Anyways as you digress,
Nobody participates in two cultures at once. They either favor one or the other. It would be pretty much impossible unless you married another biracial person who also tries to be 50/50

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
WRONG

Sorry man but you're just speaking gibberish at this point.

a)Biden never said he was going to choose a black woman to be his VP. Black women have been pressing Biden to choose a black VP because in their view, they saved Biden from losing the primary to Bernie.

b)Kamala has been close to Obama since his campaign in 2008. So she has connections that was going to help her regardless of her skin color.

c)Kamala has been considered a rising star in the Democratic party since she became Cali AG in 2011. Obama even brought her to the white house to promote her re-election and got in trouble for calling her one of the best looking Attorney Generals in the country.

d)Kamala is the most qualified on paper to be Vice President (you know, the 2nd highest office in the land, significant responsibility) out of all the "black" candidates. She's more qualified than Val Demmings, Karen Bass, Keisha Lance Bottoms, Susan Rice and damn sure Stacey Abrams.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
So you just gonna abandon the whole "hood" argument now? :mjlol:

Anyways as you digress,
Nobody participates in two cultures at once. They either favor one or the other. It would be pretty much impossible unless you married another biracial person who also tries to be 50/50
As far as the hood argument goes.... What's 'black culture' :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Elizabeth Warren would be a better VP choice that everybody would most likely follow....

I don't know why nikkas keep trying to enforce this “its got to be a black woman” shyt when most of the aforementioned names are lackluster and aren't VP worthy...maybe Senate and state governor level but definitely not VP...you need a candidate ppl believe in and respect politically...the VP pick is just as important as the presidential candidate...pick the wrong VP and you might've just fukked yourself over in the election results.

Elizabeth Warren fits that mod IMO.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Niccas nitpicking on her fukking lineage and that should be the LEAST of your concerns. She’s an absolutely horrible candidate, horrible track record, hates black people, locked black people up, a homewrecker, and slept her way to the top.