Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How is this even a discussion? "Black" just means "some variance of mixed" in 2020.... So just go ahead and vote for Biden and turn that eternal L sideways and stick itup your ass :heh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Now you're moving the goalposts breh. You specifically keep bringing up who Kamala is married to as a way to define blackness

If you kept it solely on her having one black parent, that would be one thing

But you keep bringing up Kamalas white husband implying that who she's married to can be used to define blackness. If that goes for her, then it goes for everyone else

Anyone who is married to a non black person should be called into question regarding their blackness, if we use your logic
Tia is black.
Tamara is mixed.

That's how i see it.

Also as a dude who has a mixed daughter with an Indian woman. Genetics play a part.
Indians despite being colonized are generally in the 90% range racially Indian.
African Americans are usually in the 70% to 80% range sub saharan african.
So any children a black person and a Indian person have together is technically going to be mostly Indian genetically.
But how they identify is important too. The only reliable way i've found to determine what a mixed person trully idenfies as is by who they choose to procreate with. Hence Tia, black, Tamara mixed. Obama Black, Kamala mixed.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is terrible. We need someone dark skinned like Lupita Nyong'o or Viola Davis !

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala isn't black at all. Her dad is also Indian. Just Indian in Jamaica. She isn't black at all. Infact her dad's fam owned slaves :russ:

She perfect fr Biden tho. Black folks HATE Kamala. Do these nikkas not know how to count. Baby boomer blacks don't got this giant Share of the votes anymore. Gen x, millennials, gen z, will decide if a Dem will win now. Numerically it's over. You really think the cord cutters(genx) the social media pioneers (millennials), and the children of those two groups(genz) to vote for racists :russ:

The fakkits vote ain't enough cause their loud but only like 6 of them. :russ:

Daps
Kamala would be a terrible choice. She's already shown that's she's awkward around black folks (peep that Breakfast Club interview). I'm not sure she'd help him turn out blacks. She's not Latina, so no help there. Technically she's Indian, but she's dark and West Indian.....so East Indians aren't really trying to listen to her....they think she's black.

She's an outspoken, west coast Lib, so she isn't really going to connect with the union/working class types in the midwest. Biden has that on lock. Obama was raised by those kinds of whites, which is why he actually had some success at pulling them.

I think she should DEFINITELY be the Attorney General or have some kind of cabinet spot but Biden needs someone that's going to balance his ticket.

She's a great prosecutor but in the debates, she really didn't fare that well because her ideology was too fluid.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I thought he said woman of color. You know they are on this “POC” nonsense as if all people of color have the same history in this country.

BUT,

Kamela wasn’t even in the top during the primary, and is not well liked by moderates, so I don’t think she is a good choice.

I would go with Susan Rice as a “WOC” or Gretchen Whitmer if he’s going to just pick a woman. But choosing a woman didn’t work for John McCain. And white women didn’t pick a white woman last time for president, so he should have just gone with another white guy. I hate how democrats think we care about ANY black or non-white person, as if those are the only people we will vote for.

I also hate the dancing, and claiming to love soul food, and admitting you smoked weed in college, as if that is all we are about: drugs, dancing, and food.
They do because y’all sign up as democrats and vote for them anyways. How can someone value another person who don’t value themselves? I’m not party-affiliate and never will be again.