Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

:whoo: Kamala got bodied.

Edit: I admit that I don’t really know anything about these candidates other than Liz Warren. This is my first time really listening to Harris speak at a debate and just based on that clip she sounded like a scrub and a hater talking about some stuff from the 1970s. Plus she was using a lot of “empty” speech.

Last edited:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Michael Jordan is married to a white woman. He has been accused of having a no nikkas policy

Is he black? :mjgrin:

:why:

MJ Parents

BB12NozZ.img

His ex wife Juanita(who he was with for over 20 years)

a5atn4tlkpio4lg1_1589800479.jpeg

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
She would’ve been better being the Supreme Court justice pick.

She would be a terrible pick.

Harris fell behind the curve over the past fifteen years, as the nation’s sense of the scope and moral urgency of needed reforms to the criminal legal system—and especially to the role of elected prosecutor—shifted dramatically. The shift revealed that Harris’s brand of “progressive prosecution” was really just “slightly less-awful prosecution”—a politics, and set of policies, that still meant being complicit in securing America’s position as the world’s leading jailer. As attorney general, she weaponized technicalities to keep wrongfully convicted people behind bars rather than allow them new trials with competent counsel and prosecutors willing to play fair. One of them, Kevin Cooper, is on death row. Another, George Gage, will die in prison without intervention from the governor. In both cases, Harris had the power to change the outcome. She could have demanded DNA testing in Cooper’s case. She refused. She could have conceded Gage’s conviction was based on the prosecutor’s decision to suppress evidence that devastated the credibility of the sole witness against him. She didn’t.

Harris also failed to hold police and prosecutors accountable for misconduct. In Orange County, where a sprawling jailhouse informant scandal has robbed countless people of their right to a fair trial, her lack of meaningful oversight has contributed to a crisis of legitimacy that continues to upend the county’s criminal justice system.

In 2015, when called upon by the Legislative Black Caucus to support bills that would have mandated that all police officers wear body worn cameras and that the Attorney General’s office investigate lethal officer-involved shootings, she declined. She championed a law that went after the parents of chronically truant children, laughed when asked if marijuana should be legal, and supported a system that locks up people who are too poor to post exorbitant money bail. These policies were part and parcel of a system of mass incarceration that has deeply harmed poor people and communities of color.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This is one of the worst elections in my life.:unimpressed:
You ain’t never lied. I don’t know why they are even doing debates. The only issue is whether we should dump Trump or not. Nobody cares about Joe Biden. He could literally take a nap until November 4th and he would probably poll better.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kamala is obviously part black

but when you’re biracial, marry a white person and do anti black shyt then nah I’m personally not going to label you the same as legitimate black person

I called her a technicality black in the title so it’s not like I didn’t acknowledge that she does have some black blood

I see what you are saying, but all of that is out of the window when the cops are on that ass. She may not identify as black but to the world she looks/is black. A prejudice person will not break it down like that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did he officially select her?

this is going to be an interesting election

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Check the quote, that response was to @Wiseborn, not you.

I see it now.

Same link as yours. That link shows LBJ was clearly racist, and he would also tailor his message depending on who was listening, but that there wasn't one word about this supposed quote until 1995 and it was only said by one completely nobody and never verified by anyone else.

I assumed that, that's why I asked about the 1995 statement? Who was this guy, was he revealed?

Think about it. You're talking fukking 1964. 80% of the country is White and 80% of those White people are racist. Just 15% of the country is Black and the vast majority of them are in the South, where racist Whites keep them from voting and even if they did vote, the racist Whites will outnumber them every time.

Why wouldn't it make sense? "Some" whites come to "senses" on their death bed and start revealing things in hopes they can reach the "pearly gates".

Anyway, here is another one:

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

“You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.”
Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

You seriously think LBJ cared more about the votes of the 15% of America that was Black, most of whom couldn't even get to the polls and wouldn't never swing a Southern election if they did get there, more than he cared about the votes of the 65% of America that was racist Whites and whose votes determined literally every election?

What has changed and what has been the obsession with Black people that's a better question? Gerrymandering was always used to terrorize and control the Black population, despite of Black people making up a small voting bloc. One has to realize where the is came from.

cons.jpg

Electoral College is 'vestige' of slavery, say some Constitutional scholars

Drawing Democracy: North Carolina’s Gerrymandering History | Department of History | NC State University

The Electoral College’s Racist Origins