Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What makes indian her dominant genetic code? Because her dad is mixed? How do we know her mom doesn’t have admixture herself?
What we do know is that her father's black mixture is not the majority of her genetic makeup.

Her mother is straight from India with Indian parents, are you implying that her mother might be mixed too?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, we can debate biracials being considered black. I'd never say that the Obamas are not a black family, but if Barrack married Stacy, no way in hell would I considering that a black family.

This bullshyt about Kamala being black is a poor attempt at identity politics, and people are dumb enough to believe the shyt.
I was trying to see if everyone was consistent. I didn’t know her dad was biracial in the first place. I don’t subscribe to the one drop rule so if her father isn’t black that means Kamala damn sure ain’t black. She’s a “woman of color”, which she probably would rather be labeled as anyways.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
She got too much melanin, no way this country wasn't going to hate her. Not sure why y'all acting surprised that the hoteps and c00ns coming for her neck and there's no announcement yet.

Y'all watched the Obamas for 8 fukking years. Y'all know the script. This country gonna hate that woman top to bottom endlessly once she gets the nom. Country fukking hates anything remotely black being in a leading position over them.

If it wasn't for the economy in shambles, unemployment at record highs and evictions soaring amidst a pandemic these mfers would put Trump back in there. They gonna have to have melanin in the oval office in some form again by FORCE, not by choice.

Im not the biggest fan of Kamala's record, but don't get me fukked up. I dont stand beside bytch ass nikkas trying to wash away her blackness in here when they never said a word about her prior to today. You clowns lost for life with that shyt.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Whatever breh. I did all I can to prove I'm not a Trump supporter. Maybe I'll take a picture of my vote for you

Y'all stay twisting somebody's word or making a bad assumption of a post, calling folks c00ns, cacs, and Trump supporters. I done seen that play a million times.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So are we going by the one drop rule or not? I was told biracials are still black. Kamala identities as a black woman, and so did her MOTHER. So are we going to disregard that as well to fit a narrative?

HER MOTHER IS A FULL BLOWN INDIAN.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

:devil:
:evil:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden better not pick Kamala. Better not. Better fuccking not damn it.

Pick Susan Rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Long told Black Americans to stop trying to be cute by assigning 'Black' to every mutt under the sun. Now you're only realizing calling people who arent Black as Black is detrimental and stupid.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's been known for a minute that Biden gonna pick Kamala, and I think it's a shytty pick.

But when did Biden said he was gonna have a Black running mate? You got receipts OP or just making shyt up to try to get a hot thread?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Obvious response to Black Lives Matter putting CopMala in there tells white folks he's not gonna do much law enforcement reform.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Do you see Maya Harris as black?

:gucci:HELL NO

CiEa_FtXAAI12mZ.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Just a short 12 years ago, the thought of a black person (even using the 'one drop' rule) ever being in the White House was seen as an impossibility. If you literally had one drop, you were out.

People were talking bout "Bill Clinton is the first Black President" . My fellow Xennials and Gen X'ers thought we'd never live to see a melanin black President.

And now these little millennial and zoomer nikkas saying Kamala ain't black enough? :mjlol:

Last edited: