Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah okay. :camby:let it be trump kid and youd care right?

I can see why people like diddy could be around 30 years terrorizing folks.
If it was a Trump kid would Trump admit that his kid has problems and that he's staying out of it aside from being the father of the accused?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was a Trump kid would Trump admit that his kid has problems and that he's staying out of it aside from being the father of the accused?
Is Joe Biden doing that? Mr. Tough on crime was down with locking anybody up especially black people for the SAME shyt his son is now going on trial for. Joe had no sympathy for other people going through the same shyt where he ruined their lives. So we should feel sorry for his son? :camby: STOP IT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is Joe Biden doing that? Mr. Tough on crime was down with locking anybody up especially black people for the SAME shyt his son is now going on trial for. Joe had no sympathy for other people going through the same shyt where he ruined their lives. So we should feel sorry for his son? :camby: STOP IT
Making Joe Biden the scapegoat for shyt that Black aunties and grandmas were asking for in the 90s is lazy

Also, answer the question I posed before

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making Joe Biden the scapegoat for shyt that Black aunties and grandmas were asking for in the 90s is lazy

Also, answer the question I posed before

So youre saying this hypocritical shyt is okay? Even when Biden was holding his junkie ass son as the moral standard in his crime bill speech basically LYING about his own household issues while throwing stones at yours from his senator seat. :camby: goofy shyt. You bringing up Trump to say that this is acceptable proves my damn point. Youre a coward.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Karma is real. :lolbron:

The arrogance of this crooked corrupted bytch knowing his son is a crimie

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So youre saying this hypocritical shyt is okay? Even when Biden was holding his junkie ass son as the moral standard in his crime bill speech basically LYING about his own household issues while throwing stones at yours from his senator seat. :camby: goofy shyt. You bringing up Trump to say that this is acceptable proves my damn point. Youre a coward.
I know its June and we supposed to be nice to them but send this one back to The Bushes for a little bit, he's unhinged and a danger to The Coli

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know its June and we supposed to be nice to them but send this one back to The Bushes for a little bit, he's unhinged and a danger to The Coli
So i should be in the bushes for holding a racist hypocritical bytch thats been in government for 50 years accountable? fukk outta here. :camby: pick your fukking nuts up and have some self respect instead of being a follower whos too scared to think or speak for yourself. You got the balls to talk about Trump but too scared to talk about Bidens punk ass. You might as well stay quiet about Trump too.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
St louis
#VoteBiden #Sissies4Biden #TrumpHatesBlackPeople #LubeHelpsTheOuchies
Ju1eu6G.jpg