Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bothsides babble

So youre dumb trying to pick between two broken plates instead of getting a new one. :mjlol: stop encouraging people to be stupid like you. Keep your stupidity to yourself.

They got you stupid folks on here with too much pride running around saying stupid shyt thinking youre smart.

Im only doing this to prove a point here.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So youre dumb trying to pick between two broken plates instead of getting a new one. :mjlol: stop encouraging people to be stupid like you. Keep your stupidity to yourself.

They got you stupid folks on here with too much pride running around saying stupid shyt thinking youre smart.

Im only doing this to prove a point here.
Stupid is allowing fascists to win this November.

#VOTEBLUE

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Shills putting in work.

Lowkey this is one of the main issues that made me switch sides. The way yall hang from Biden nuts and don't even want folks to pay attention to his crackhead son is sickening.

George Bush daughter was in the news. Bill Clinton daughter was in the news.

But now we're bad ppl if we pay attention to crackhead in chief Hunter. Yall are sick.

Yall are mad that we're even paying attention to this. Guess only one side matters. But if this was Ivanka or Eric or Don Jr, every single one of yall would be in the thread talking about it.

All we're telling yall is pay attention to BOTH SIDES.
Serious question so are you conservative or bothsides? I hate genocide joe but trump would be worse so I understand hating both :yeshrug:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Shills putting in work.

Lowkey this is one of the main issues that made me switch sides. The way yall hang from Biden nuts and don't even want folks to pay attention to his crackhead son is sickening.

George Bush daughter was in the news. Bill Clinton daughter was in the news.

But now we're bad ppl if we pay attention to crackhead in chief Hunter. Yall are sick.

Yall are mad that we're even paying attention to this. Guess only one side matters. But if this was Ivanka or Eric or Don Jr, every single one of yall would be in the thread talking about it.

All we're telling yall is pay attention to BOTH SIDES.
who gives a fukk about george clinton and george bush kids? they wasn’t signing no laws

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can say with the upmost confidence that pazzy is the stupidest person we're all associated with.

Pazzy just called Joe Biden, a head of state with so little power he can't pass any meaningful law that's good or bad and has to use executive orders to do anything, a fascist. Unbelievable how fukking retarded this guy is.