Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wrong. This is why you need to stfu. If you dont know what fascism is, then learn about it.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

[...]Fascism's extreme authoritarianism and nationalism often manifest as a belief in racial purity or a master race, usually blended with some variant of racism or discrimination against a demonized "Other", such as Jews, homosexuals, ethnic minorities or immigrants.

What part of this describes Biden?
EQ2YkhP.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can say with the upmost confidence that pazzy is the stupidest person we're all associated with.

Pazzy just called Joe Biden, a head of state with so little power he can't pass any meaningful law that's good or bad and has to use executive orders to do anything, a fascist. Unbelievable how fukking retarded this guy is.

All i know is that im not a bytch like you. :yeshrug: you sound like a bytch defending someone who basically disrespected you and youre calling anybody but yourself dumb. Your mother should smack the fukk out of you embarrassing her like that. She didnt raise a man. She raised a bytch.

Its funny how the internet makes delusional people believe their own bullshyt. I would never support biden or trump. You goofies with no backbones keep thinking anybody wants to be yall.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part of this describes Biden?
EQ2YkhP.png
So when biden is throwing black people under the bus,.its okay? Yall are CONFUSED. I cant be the only black person on here with some level of self respect to not support motherfukkers who wont support me and other people who are black. Trump or Biden.

Its okay when his son is a mess where he can have another chance or five chances but.....

Yall are embarrassing and cant even be honest about shyt even if it doesnt cost you anything. Yall scared of some neg reps and people not liking you on here that youre lying about a shytty politician.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I can say with the upmost confidence that pazzy is the stupidest person we're all associated with.

Pazzy just called Joe Biden, a head of state with so little power he can't pass any meaningful law that's good or bad and has to use executive orders to do anything, a fascist. Unbelievable how fukking retarded this guy is.
Biden is an ineffectual fascist while Trump is an effective fascist. :ehh: I'm starting to understand the Joe Byron hate.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So when biden is throwing black people under the bus,.its okay? Yall are CONFUSED. I cant be the only black person on here with some level of self respect to not support motherfukkers who wont support me and other people who are black. Trump or Biden.

Its okay when his son is a mess where he can have another chance or five chances but.....

Yall are embarrassing and cant even be honest about shyt even if it doesnt cost you anything. Yall scared of some neg reps and people not liking you on here that youre lying about a shytty politician.

You didn't answer my question.

What part of the definition of fascism applies to Biden?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The whole damn thing. I know you didnt do your homework.. you look silly trashing trump then turn around supporting biden for the same shyt. :mjlol:

You know what? I'm having a good day today, so I'd rather not play this game.

I hope whatever you're trying to accomplish with this thread happens.

Have a great day and drink plenty of water.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL