Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No smoke for Jared Kushner getting 2 billy from the Saudi's huh?
8Ce2Afj.png
@Pazzy

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is Pazzy's Magnum Opus :wow:

No its not.. thats an insult to the time i wasted on the sohh/coli universe for 23 years. Ive inspired and influenced people online and offline from this @Pazzy shyt even though i havent got my just due yet. Folks wont admit it though.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who have you hated more than Hunter Biden in your forum career though?

:lolbron:

Didnt even wait for his brothers body turned cold. This the piece of shyt yall guys are defending and looking up to. :camby:how is somebody trash from the inside and out? This dude is TRASH. Not a single redeeming quality about him. doesnt pay his taxes, sex and human trafficker, smokes crack, a nepobaby who hasnt done shyt to get to where hes at, more than likely put everybody at risk selling secrets and info to other countries along with his father and this who yall are defending? That could NEVER be me.

This dude is a full blown degenerate. He was even money laundering with his short lived art career in front of the whole world. Lock his dumbass up

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hunter wanna be a dopefiend, let him powder his nose. :yeshrug:

this mufukka aint' running for office.

Man shut the fukk up. You fools out here playing yourselves at a time when you cant afford to be playing then looking stupid after the fact. You waiting for the bottom of the bag to fall out before you wake up like a true dumbass.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man shut the fukk up. You fools out here playing yourselves at a time when you cant afford to be playing then looking stupid after the fact. You waiting for the bottom of the bag to fall out before you wake up like a true dumbass

nikka shut yo fruity pebble ass up. I don't give 2 shyts about Hunter Biden junkie ass. If he wanna powder his nose, oh fukkin well. If he's out here moving kilos across state lines, then lock his dumbass up. If not, I don't care.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka shut yo fruity pebble ass up. I don't give 2 shyts about Hunter Biden junkie ass. If he wanna powder his nose, oh fukkin well. If he's out here moving kilos across state lines, then lock his dumbass up. If not, I don't care.

Exactly my point. You folks dont have enough humility to know when to shut the fukk up. Always talking just to talk even if you dont know what youre talking about.. a bunch of you bozos

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly my point. You folks dont have enough humility to know when to shut the fukk up. Always talking just to talk even if you dont know what youre talking about.. a bunch of you bozos

you the biggest clown on here with this Hunter Biden agenda.

no one cares about this shyt except bothsider clowns and MAGAs.

fukk Hunter Biden. Let him snort his white in peace.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you the biggest clown on here with this Hunter Biden agenda.

no one cares about this shyt except bothsider clowns and MAGAs.

fukk Hunter Biden. Let him snort his white in peace.

Im only doing this to highlight why joe biden isnt shyt but you got his dikk in your mouth too right? Let this be about eric trump and your punk ass wouldnt say shyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im only doing this to highlight why joe biden isnt shyt but you got his dikk in your mouth too right?
fukk him too. you happy.

his old ass needs to go too, but when the alternative is a party of racists who are actively setting up a system to screw over my people. fukk them.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk him too. you happy.

:yeshrug:doesnt matter to me. As long as joe biden and his family gets the karma that is due to them for the millions of lives ruined by jim crow joe from his political seat, i dont care. Theres a lot of folks who are going to get their karma this year and im here for it. Hes one of them..