Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:yeshrug:doesnt matter to me. As long as joe biden and his family gets the karma that is due to them, i dont care.

i don't care.

anything to keep Racist Repubs and their agendas out the paint is all I care about. If that means Joe back in office, then so be it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't care.

anything to keep Racist Repubs and their agendas out the paint is all I care about. If that means Joe back in office, then so be it.

My point exactly about you. Shut your confused ass up. How do you combat racism by voting for a well known racist who literally lies out his mouth and gets caught with receipts and actions show who he really is when he does absolutely nothing for black people? :mindblown: can you stop saying this stupid shyt?

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
My point exactly about you. Shut your confused ass up. How do you combat racism by voting for a well known racist who literally lies out his mouth and gets caught with receipts and actions show it when he does nothing? :mindblown: can you stop saying this stupid shyt?
As usual, you bring nothing to the table aside from impotent rage and useless self aggrandizing contrarian babbling. We get it, you hate everything. Now what? :unimpressed:

One candidate nominated arch conservatives to lifetime judicial appointments, the other nominated centrist liberals. That's all I need.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My point exactly about you. Shut your confused ass up. How do you combat racism by voting for a well known racist who literally lies out his mouth and gets caught with receipts and actions show who he really is when he does absolutely nothing for black people? :mindblown: can you stop saying this stupid shyt?
No smoke for Jared Kushner getting 2 billy from the Saudi's huh?
8Ce2Afj.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Black Panther

We all know about Jared kushner. He aint shyt but apparently he isnt big headed and dumb enough to record his criminal activities then cry when hes being held accountable. Hunter dumbass thought he was above the law because of who his father was and joe biden was using him as an example as the moral standard to compare everyone on some self righteous, condescending tone in his 1994 crime bill speech knowing damn well he was a junkie. Joe biden literally hid the fact that he had a junkie son for 20 something years until the navy exposed his punk ass while he was in another position that he got from nepotism and not actual work.:yeshrug: at least use a dumber person as an example.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I can say with the upmost confidence that pazzy is the stupidest person we're all associated with.

Pazzy just called Joe Biden, a head of state with so little power he can't pass any meaningful law that's good or bad and has to use executive orders to do anything, a fascist. Unbelievable how fukking retarded this guy is.

I know right?!? What type of fascist authoritarian let's his loan cancellation program get shot down by some scotus schmucks

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We all know about Jared kushner.

See, this is that bullshyt. And the fact that you're glossing over this with "yeah we know" is particularly disingenuous; I'll have to break out the extra formatting to explain it to your dumb ass. :comeon:

Jared actually served in government and got $2 billion from the Saudi government. Doesn't that open him to a massive conflict of interest if anything involving Saudi Arabia comes up, thus threatening our sovereignty and national security? Especially if Trump wins in November?

But you're more upset that Biden once praised his son despite Hunter recording himself fukking hookers and smoking crack...? Hunter has never served in government. No one cares if he's a crackhead or goes to jail.