Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. This is why you need to stfu. If you dont know what fascism is, then learn about it.
:mjlol:
I don't think you know what fascism is my boy.

Saying I'm voting for Biden seemed to have elicited a lot of negative emotions within you. Take a minute and breathe. Biden isn't a fascist. He's a lot of things that I don't agree with but he isn't the one promising to round up millions of people, promising to declare martial law on day 1 of his presidency, or promising to lock up people who don't agree with him or has held him accountable. Trump is the textbook definition of a fascist and authoritarian. And the entire MAGA movement is a fascistic cult centered on the idolization of one person. We've seen this movie before and it never ends well. I'll take another 4 years (or however long it takes) of Biden and the Dems milquetoast bs over America becoming an autocratic and white ethno-nationalist pariah state ruled by incompetent convicted felon. If you aren't white and wealthy I can almost promise you that it will not turn out well for you.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
And yet they still were focused on by the media. So stop being obtuse and acting like this is something out of the ordinary. The son of the president is a crackhead and has broken several crimes and this is newsworthy and there's nothing wrong with people paying attention to this.
nobody is being obtuse. nobody gave a fukk about clinton or bush kids bullshyt. I literally couldn’t tell u bush kids name off the top of my head and I only know chelsea clinton because of rush hour

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Youre retarded telling people to vote between two shytty people leading to nowhere. :camby: all this dikk sucking for a political party that hasnt done anything for you.

And im just trying to see who in here actually is smart to see the fundamental point of all this. So far yall just showing that yall are slow.
That post to username ratio :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:
I don't think you know what fascism is my boy.

Saying I'm voting for Biden seemed to have elicited a lot of negative emotions within you. Take a minute and breathe. Biden isn't a fascist. He's a lot of things that I don't agree with but he isn't the one promising to round up millions of people, promising to declare martial law on day 1 of his presidency, or promising to lock up people who don't agree with him or has held him accountable. Trump is the textbook definition of a fascist and authoritarian. And the entire MAGA movement is a fascistic cult centered on the idolization of one person. We've seen this movie before and it never ends well. I'll take another 4 years (or however long it takes) of Biden and the Dems milquetoast bs over America becoming an autocratic and white ethno-nationalist pariah state ruled by incompetent convicted felon. If you aren't white and wealthy I can almost promise you that it will not turn out well for you.

Trumpians are mental and basically accuse you of what theyre doing in order to muddy up the waters and create some flunky equivalence..thats the level of denialism and projection youre dealing with.
Trump is the most openly racist Republican leader in 100 years and somehow Biden is his equal????

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Shills putting in work.

Lowkey this is one of the main issues that made me switch sides. The way yall hang from Biden nuts and don't even want folks to pay attention to his crackhead son is sickening.

George Bush daughter was in the news. Bill Clinton daughter was in the news.

But now we're bad ppl if we pay attention to crackhead in chief Hunter. Yall are sick.

Yall are mad that we're even paying attention to this. Guess only one side matters. But if this was Ivanka or Eric or Don Jr, every single one of yall would be in the thread talking about it.

All we're telling yall is pay attention to BOTH SIDES.
Eric and Don (and Kushner) be out here doin dirt with their dad.

If Hunter Biden wanna get high and fukk hookers and get caught up in some illegal shyt, that's cool too. Send him to jail if you want. The problem is Republicans want us to react to Hunter as if it's Joe himself doing all this stuff. Don and Eric are so fukked up in their own right that I don't need anything to happen to Donald by extension just cuz his kids are idiots.

Daps