Small purchases that improved your life

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
For me it’s gotta be an air compressor and tire plug kit as a small purchase. You may not ever use it, but when you finally need it then it’s the best purchase you ever made.

And a bit more expensive purchase it’s been ubiquiti networking gear. Having strong WiFi with everyone home now has been major.
I just ordered this bad boy off Amazon this week
41r5u-t6YZL.jpg

Only 28 bucks and works like a champ. No more having to worry about scavenging quarters or waiting in any lines at gas stations to put air into tires.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
These salux towels are the truth for exfoliating in the shower! I usually use regular loofah sponges or a body brush but this is honestly 10x better! :ehh:
Wet it first, then put body wash on it and rub it together into a lather. Then get to scrubbing. Feel your skin after you get out of the shower and thank me later! :blessed:

61ud%2BexEktL._SL1000_.jpg

2.) If you're dealing with acne, hyperpigmentation scars or skin texture issues make an appointment with your Dermatologist and let them prescribe you Retin-A (tretinoin).
It's a retinoid aka derivative of vitamin-A and since I started it a few years ago my skin has been the GOAT!
Strangers literally comment on my clear (glowy) skin all the time. No joke. :dame:

It's been around since the 60s, tons of research has been done on it and it's positive effects on skin, getting rid of melasma etc.

If you don't have insurance or your insurance doesn't cover the brand name or the generic version I recommend Differin (Adapalene) which you can find at Walgreens, Walmart, Target etc. It's the first retinoid available over the counter that's on a similar level as tretinoin (Retin-A) and Tazorac (tazarotene).

61jog%2BdpSgL._SX679_.jpg

Whichever one you decide to get, DO NOT GIVE UP before having used it for 3 months. People usually give these things only a few weeks and are disappointed when they don't see immediate changes. Trust me, if you stick with it it'll be 100% worth it. Some people see changes faster.

A usual side effect is that it'll make your skin flaky and peel a bit so a good moisturizer like CeraVe (in the tub) and a hydrating face wash (CeraVe hydrating cleanser or Neutrogena ultra gentle creamy cleanser) are a must.

61S7BrCBj7L._SY355_.jpg
0007050187296_2_A1C1_0600.png
GUEST_61ef9d3e-08e8-4ae7-b7a4-04ab913f32ed

When you use retinoids or any ingredients like acids that are supposed to lighten hyperpigmentation YOU NEED SUNSCREEN as it makes you skin more sensitive and it speeds up the lightening process.

breh, i replaced the acne gel with this after washing and before putting on the face cream and it works wonders:

Toner-For-Oily-Skin-Effaclar-La-Roche-Posay-Image1-3433422408159.jpg

just put a bit of it on a cotton ball and dab it on your face and it stops your face from getting oily or developing acne

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
breh, i replaced the acne gel with this after washing and before putting on the face cream and it works wonders:

Toner-For-Oily-Skin-Effaclar-La-Roche-Posay-Image1-3433422408159.jpg

just put a bit of it on a cotton ball and dab it on your face and it stops your face from getting oily or developing acne
You use this at day or night?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
41r5u-t6YZL.jpg

Only 28 bucks and works like a champ. No more having to worry about scavenging quarters or waiting in any lines at gas stations to put air into tires.

I got that same model, different brand. I was driving a gas guzzler and learned that uneven air pressure affects your mileage. I've used it a couple of times in a clutch and now that I have a bicycle it'll get more use.

I also got a portable car charger, DBpower 800a. I bought it the same night I paid some random driver $10 to give me a boost. used it a few times since especially during the lockdown when my car wasn't touched for like 3 or so weeks at a time.

13GWr91.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I bought a gang of plastic disposable cups + lids + straws - by far the best purchase ive made this year

Iced coffee, smoothies, juice, mixed drinks if you wish

No more relying on tumblrs and mason jars

& once im done i throw that bytch away

Got coffee place / juice bar / bar in my own damn crib :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
41r5u-t6YZL.jpg

@klientel

Im planning to buy some shyt-hit-the-fan items for my car

On top of this air compressor & that tire plug kit what else do you brothas reccomend?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I got that same model, different brand. I was driving a gas guzzler and learned that uneven air pressure affects your mileage. I've used it a couple of times in a clutch and now that I have a bicycle it'll get more use.

I also got a portable car charger, DBpower 800a. I bought it the same night I paid some random driver $10 to give me a boost. used it a few times since especially during the lockdown when my car wasn't touched for like 3 or so weeks at a time.

13GWr91.jpg

best purchase I’ve made. Saved me several times!