Small purchases that improved your life

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

61BD4lzf2EL._SL1200_.jpg

Power strip tower. Specifically THAT one. The reason I chose that one, is because amongst all the other power towers I've seen, this one actually takes the wattage it advertises it can take (Ran both my Air Fryer and Electric Kettle on it and it worked smoothly) while doing it's surge protector duties.

I have this on my desk at work and it's a godsend, because I no longer have to go under the desk to manage what all I want plugged in, while having to unplug shyt whenever I have MORE shyt to plug in. I wasn't too keen on the USB ports since the only thing I had charging at the time on a dedicated basis was my phone and Nintendo Switch, and I had BOTH of those juiced up with my Turbo Power USBC plug in charger, but I recently copped some USB fans that I got at strategic points to keep both me and the customers cool as well as a multi prong USB-cord that I can give folks phones a quick charge and I can safely say I'm FULLY utilizing what this thing has to offer.

Got two desktops, my laptop, a money counting machine, a credit card machine, my USB fans, my phone AND Nintendo Switch and the odd customer phone or two charging and working.....this shyt's a beast. You might not need all that shyt, but I love the design of these Power Towers compared to the flat strips, especially if you wanna keep it off the floor and minimize/control stretched cords that can be tripped over or god forbid, yank down your device along with other shyt.

Good shyt.

Now I'll see come back and edit this if this device starts to give me problems or weird quirks since Amazon reviews at times can be wonky, but

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Now,Country Life,jamieson....theres a few brands of zinc that have copper added in 1 capsule...
I ended up buying this one. Not sure i see results yet. Maybe it takes time

814m8ix9XHL._SX522_.jpg