Small purchases that improved your life

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am pretty sure someone has mentioned this but I think every one needs car charger for cell phone. You never know when you need that juice.

I bought one for my iphone at target for like $15. It works just fine.

Also keep $20 in the glove box.
Good if you don't have your wallet, ran out of money etc.

If you use it replenish it. Lol

Also, I use Gasbuddy.com it will tell you were the cheapest gas is around you.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
51WL0UhJ4kL._SY355_.jpg

:lolbron:
I had asked about these in the man's grooming/hygiene thread and didnt get much feedback. How do you like it? Is it a close shave? I need my balls to be as hairless as possible since i notice the less hair i have the more my girls lick them.

I have a couple of trimmers i use now but thing is if im not careful they may nick/cut my balls sack . Thing is i'm often in a hurry to shave my balls since i always wait til the last minute when she text me saying she coming over to do it.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well I just bought a leather chair for my place. Waiting for it to come. Not cheap but will last a lifetime. :yeshrug:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I am pretty sure someone has mentioned this but I think every one needs car charger for cell phone. You never know when you need that juice.

I bought one for my iphone at target for like $15. It works just fine.

Also keep $20 in the glove box.
Good if you don't have your wallet, ran out of money etc.

If you use it replenish it. Lol

Also, I use Gasbuddy.com it will tell you were the cheapest gas is around you.

Also, a protein bar and wet wipes

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I had asked about these in the man's grooming/hygiene thread and didnt get much feedback. How do you like it? Is it a close shave? I need my balls to be as hairless as possible since i notice the less hair i have the more my girls lick them.

I have a couple of trimmers i use now but thing is if im not careful they may nick/cut my balls sack . Thing is i'm often in a hurry to shave my balls since i always wait til the last minute when she text me saying she coming over to do it.
No nix, no scratches. My advice is get the 60 dollar one that doesn’t require a 3 month cartridge change