intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
And to add, a theracane
This doctor chick i was dating got me one of those. shyt is like :ohlawd:
I never knew what they were until i saw her using one at her house. She tried it on me and i liked it. Next thing i know 2 days later i get home and amazon dropped off a package at my house. She had went head and ordered me one.

Every now and the people come to my house and see it and be like
Them: What is that weird thing hanging on the chair?:usure:
Me: Let me put it on you and show you how to use it
Them: Nah wait...like, really what is it...oh:dame:..ohh...:wow:ohhhhhhhh :noah: ohhhhhhh :ohlawd:
Me: :obama:

I have these 2

Thera-cane-body-massager-massage-cane-BL.jpg_300x300.jpg
BBBlu_Hero_grande.png

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I bought that thing for $7 and over its life span have made over $1000 off it recovering people's shyt for them
2560273_Black

Making shyt like chicken strips and wings couldn't be any more simpler now
I kinda want one....but they are so big. Plus i wanna see how good they are at frying plantains

Zinc supplements
VPN
Masssage Envy membership
What's Zync supplements for? And what do YOU take it for? And what's a good brand? THis chick in NJ i used to fukk recommended it

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
61nKrB0fr5L._SL1500_.jpg

Had a bigger camping battery (From the same Chafon company) that worked Gangbusters after the Hurricanes ripped through here and left us without power for a solid half a year.
41rhDgs5i3L._AC_SR160,160_.jpg
And while it was nice enough, they really ain't built for the day to day beating mine got, and all it takes is one dedicated fall to start putting everything on it out of wack since it's just a bunch of High output batteries soldered together on some plastic.

The mini portable generator is more sturdy and compact, making it less likely to get knocked over or fall and break apart. Power goes out (Which it tends to in these 3rd world places where Electricity is shoddy due to political greed), just haul that bad boy out (Pause) and keep ya laptop/phone/fan going.

shyt's been a god send, especially when I'm out on a job in a machine and I got my portable Internet box with me, I can keep both my phone/Switch charged while enjoying Internet (I don't pay for data) for quite some time and it doesn't drain down as quickly as one would think. I plan on buying alteast two more to equal up the total maH of a regular size battery since I love the size of these things. Compact and portable.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I bought that thing for $7 and over its life span have made over $1000 off it recovering people's shyt for them
I kinda want one....but they are so big. Plus i wanna see how good they are at frying plantains

What's Zync supplements for? And what do YOU take it for? And what's a good brand? THis chick in NJ i used to fukk recommended it

Zinc is a mineral essential for keeping male's testosterone levels at peak levels. It keeps your libido very high. Helps build a strong immune system. I haven't gotten the flu in over a decade and colds in years. I been taking zinc for years. Zinc increases sperm production and semen volume. Get chelated zinc. I take 100mg a day along with copper which helps it absorb in your system better.

Disclaimer: don't take zinc on an empty stomach or in high dosages

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Zinc is a mineral essential for keeping male's testosterone levels at peak levels. It keeps your libido very high. Helps build a strong immune system. I haven't gotten the flu in over a decade and colds in years. I been taking zinc for years. Zinc increases sperm production and semen volume. Get chelated zinc. I take 100mg a day along with copper which helps it absorb in your system better.

Disclaimer: don't take zinc on an empty stomach or in high dosages
Any brands of those two you'd recommend? I'm looking on Amazon now

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Just Damiana.... Taken by itself I didn't see any good results
Sarsaparilla - One of the more traditional uses of sarsaparilla was to increase the libido of men and women in an effort to increase fertility. [5] Some of the organic compounds found in this root extract have been shown to increase blood flow and boost sperm motility, thereby increasing the chances of conception and improving overall sex drive.

Damiana - Damiana has many benefits including increasing sexual libido in both men & women, aiding in weight loss by boosting the metabolism

But actually, Damiana enhances the effects of whatever else you are taking. It's not meant to be taken alone.

Last edited: