Small purchases that improved your life

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yo, what is that? And how you use it? You peaked my interest with streaming and gaming stuff
The Shield TV by nVidia

SHIELD TV

Android streaming media player/set top box that's connected to the Google Play Store. Plays local media and streams content via official apps, Kodi, or Plex. Plays whatever games/emulators are available in the store (or whatever you can sideload that works) and it comes bundled with nVidia's Geforce Now that allows you to play current gen or classic games on it via stream and Steam (yes, you read that right) and I believe locally (haven't tried this out yet).

Just connect it to your TV via hdmi, connect it to your home network via Wifi or the ethernet port in the back and you're good to go.

Brehs in the cut cable thread can help you out with just about anything you need: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cut-cable-brehs.151746/

Costs about $160-180 but it's worth every penny.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

61BD4lzf2EL._SL1200_.jpg

Power strip tower. Specifically THAT one. The reason I chose that one, is because amongst all the other power towers I've seen, this one actually takes the wattage it advertises it can take (Ran both my Air Fryer and Electric Kettle on it and it worked smoothly) while doing it's surge protector duties.

I have this on my desk at work and it's a godsend, because I no longer have to go under the desk to manage what all I want plugged in, while having to unplug shyt whenever I have MORE shyt to plug in. I wasn't too keen on the USB ports since the only thing I had charging at the time on a dedicated basis was my phone and Nintendo Switch, and I had BOTH of those juiced up with my Turbo Power USBC plug in charger, but I recently copped some USB fans that I got at strategic points to keep both me and the customers cool as well as a multi prong USB-cord that I can give folks phones a quick charge and I can safely say I'm FULLY utilizing what this thing has to offer.

Got two desktops, my laptop, a money counting machine, a credit card machine, my USB fans, my phone AND Nintendo Switch and the odd customer phone or two charging and working.....this shyt's a beast. You might not need all that shyt, but I love the design of these Power Towers compared to the flat strips, especially if you wanna keep it off the floor and minimize/control stretched cords that can be tripped over or god forbid, yank down your device along with other shyt.

Good shyt.

Now I'll see come back and edit this if this device starts to give me problems or weird quirks since Amazon reviews at times can be wonky, but

giphy.gif

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Alright not sure which thread I read it in, either this one or another one where a coli breh recommended using Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser.

I actually had that sitting in a box for a whole year and didn't even bother to open it. Anyways finally started using it and it is amazing, makes your mouth so fresh and so clean. It is like another level of clean.

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser

damn. i have had one for about 2 years and havent even taken it out of the box

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
61BD4lzf2EL._SL1200_.jpg

Power strip tower. Specifically THAT one. The reason I chose that one, is because amongst all the other power towers I've seen, this one actually takes the wattage it advertises it can take (Ran both my Air Fryer and Electric Kettle on it and it worked smoothly) while doing it's surge protector duties.

I have this on my desk at work and it's a godsend, because I no longer have to go under the desk to manage what all I want plugged in, while having to unplug shyt whenever I have MORE shyt to plug in. I wasn't too keen on the USB ports since the only thing I had charging at the time on a dedicated basis was my phone and Nintendo Switch, and I had BOTH of those juiced up with my Turbo Power USBC plug in charger, but I recently copped some USB fans that I got at strategic points to keep both me and the customers cool as well as a multi prong USB-cord that I can give folks phones a quick charge and I can safely say I'm FULLY utilizing what this thing has to offer.

Got two desktops, my laptop, a money counting machine, a credit card machine, my USB fans, my phone AND Nintendo Switch and the odd customer phone or two charging and working.....this shyt's a beast. You might not need all that shyt, but I love the design of these Power Towers compared to the flat strips, especially if you wanna keep it off the floor and minimize/control stretched cords that can be tripped over or god forbid, yank down your device along with other shyt.

Good shyt.

Now I'll see come back and edit this if this device starts to give me problems or weird quirks since Amazon reviews at times can be wonky, but
I have this one and it works great. THo i want another that hooks onto the desk instead to free up the space on the desk that it takes up

61I%2B90faMKL._SX425_.jpg

Kinda like the one below but with more ports

power-center-edge-mount-3p-2usb.jpg