Small example of why schools should’ve stayed segregated.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah I’m not holding your hand through this..
I don't need my hand held. It's some teachers regardless of race who give a fukk, it's some who don't. There's kids with various backgrounds at home who perform, and many who don't. Schools getting shut down in 200X and 201X when integration took effect on paper only 60 years ago isn't about who lost what jobs or how you think that white teacher acts vs how this black teacher acts.

You made a statement based on one random clip about black education in it's entirety. Let me or anybody do that for a black person doing something foolish or negative and you'd be on our head.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
A lot of you will be triggered.

I don’t care.

I feel like she is in a class of fukk ups and she is simply trying to motivate them to do something ANYTHING with their lives besides the bullshyt that they're doing. You can see that isn't a traditional classroom.

A lot of y’all probably don't understand this but a lot of inner city schools need more like this. Some children simply don't give a fukk about learning anything and they aren't getting the motivation at home. They come to school and hear this and it may just help.

The context of her saying she doesn't care about certain things is different because she is saying "yall don't care about this, but you should at least care about this". Unorthodox, yes but very much needed in certain situations.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Before integration you would go to a school with all black children, black teachers, black staff, black administrators, teaching a curriculum that was tailored to black children.

The reality is this is not our homeland, no matter how much we try to settle in......

I don't believe the black experience in this world will be better until Western blacks decide to re-unite with the homeland and create something great. Kick out the foreigners trying to cause problems and build ourselves back.....

We have a homeland, but western blacks can't accept the fact that we all have to reconnect to it at the moment.

When things get bad enough, I think more people will see it.

This land really belonged to those of indigenous heritage, and guess what........ they are taking back their land slowly but surely. Even white folks will be in danger of being outnumbered by them within the next 100 years.

Somebody has to make a sacrifice for the future generations. This generation is a selfish one that only looks to please themselves. We have the collective knowledge, we just aren't putting it together in a smart manner.

God gave us a continent full of resources....

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The conversation is deviating towards hiring more Black teachers

To me, bigger problem is lack of Black owned educational institutions, which would be more dedicated to the success of Black children

Exactly.

We need to control the curriculum and decide what education means for our children.

Not have it be decided and mandated by people that don’t care about us.

This is why she’s saying I don’t care about them damn scores and reading levels, that shyt fake, and if you start to believe that shyt, they’ll trick you into thinking you stupid.

Daps
The conversation is deviating towards hiring more Black teachers

To me, bigger problem is lack of Black owned educational institutions, which would be more dedicated to the success of Black children
I agree. I think black-centered education is necessary. Must first learn to love themselves and that there's a rich black history to help instill some kind of self-esteem before going into a white institution.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I feel like she is in a class of fukk ups and she is simply trying to motivate them to do something ANYTHING with their lives besides the bullshyt that they're doing. You can see that isn't a traditional classroom.

A lot of y’all probably don't understand this but a lot of inner city schools need more like this. Some children simply don't give a fukk about learning anything and they aren't getting the motivation at home. They come to school and hear this and it may just help.

The context of her saying she doesn't care about certain things is different because she is saying "yall don't care about this, but you should at least care about this". Unorthodox, yes but very much needed in certain situations.

Michelle Obama received backlash for basically saying what you just typed.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
“No child left behind” is a big problem, at least for my generation and younger. I knew several brehs who failed multiple classes and still got pushed to the next grade because teachers simply didn’t want to deal with them anymore. Of course those same kids drop out of high school as soon as they turn 16 and go on to work minimum wage jobs, thus repeating the cycle.

You hate to see it :mjcry:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Michelle Obama received backlash for basically saying what you just typed.

p*ssyfication of the World unfortunately. shyt needs to be said more often. I hate that when a child graduates from High School and they don't want to go to college we say "school ain't for everybody" but when a child is in High School and steady fukking up they want to put them in a different school or some shyt.

Gotdamn rule makers need to realize that right now we need wood shop, home economics, mechanic classes etc. back in schools especially our inner city schools because it would give the children who could give two fukks about their abc's and 123's something to want to come to school for.