Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Daps
I gave them a call and asked what a person that lives outside of the community could do to help and they basically just said keep them in "prayer" but it has to be something we can do :francis:

She did say the mayor and Vice Mayor were working on it but didn't give me too many details.

Prayer?!?!!? :what: what thee fukk??? How about donations for a lawsuit!! :what: Prayers aint gonna cut it anymore

Yes voting is apart of what combats this biased system.

But just voting just to vote seriously doesn't. Has to be an organized effort that is backed by economics and agendas.

A lot of older black people think prayer solves everything. They were not given the tools to compete, and think it’s ungodly to do underhanded things, but that is the only way to survive.

Simply putting a black person in a leadership position isn’t enough. They have to be tough enough to keep their foots on necks. I honestly think religion holds us back.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is why the south is so big on state governments. Nobody can tell them shyt

That's why we need majority black states.

Like I suggested before in a perfect world most black people would abandon the mid west and move to the south. Maintain the population on the East and West coasts and important places like Chicago,New York, Philly, Detroit but abandon the Mid West.

Geode

All Star
Daps
Some people act like goalposts are never moved, once black people figure out the game and how to win, or even just compete at a level playing fi
I'm sorry, but 2nd class citizen babble like this is why we never get anywhere

Anyone can repurpose vacant land or flip obsolete buildings. What is needed is knowledge of the market, knowledge of flipping properties, and approval of permits. Financing either by grouping funds with people, your own funds, or banking. Alot of times the government wants people to take unused property off of their hands
Like goalposts are never moved, once black people figure out the game and how to win, or even just compete at a level playing field, ie putting a cap on how much land can be bought, once they see blacks are buying it up.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I see some people didn’t even bother reading the article. Y’all got it. I’ll stick to surface level bs on this forum bc some people are too emotional to have a civil discussion.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Are you being serious or trolling bruh:gucci:

Tariq actively tells black people not to vote, write in votes or vote for 3rd party,things solely meant to destroy our voting power and empower republicans :wtb:

This is just throwing a bone to his followers so they can say, he’s calling out white Supremacy :gladbron::camby:

He’s already help the GOP get power, calling them out means nothing :mjpls:

:dahell:
And just who are you for me to troll? I don’t know you bruh. I don’t give enough of a fukk to try to troll you. I do know that I’ve heard broadcast where several local politicians and candidates called in and were given platforms to a national audience and info on how they can donate to campaigns of B1 candidates even if they don’t live in the district. That includes several DA, mayoral and sheriffs seats.

It’s not rocket science, im not sure what you don’t understand. As I said before, no one said don’t vote locally. National elections it’s like Malcom X said, “shoot only when you see the whites in the targets eyes” which means VOTE ONLY IN OUR OWN SELF INTEREST.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"Mason is 60% Black and includes descendants of men, women and children enslaved in the area before Emancipation. For more than a century the town was led by White elected officials."

am i misreading? if there are 60% black people and 40% white people...how can the mayors be white for 100 years? there are more black people? and they could have voted for at least half a century?

am i off here?
tariq stans will be upset at you for pointing that oout sir, tread carefully:francis:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Mason is 60% Black and includes descendants of men, women and children enslaved in the area before Emancipation. For more than a century the town was led by White elected officials."

am i misreading? if there are 60% black people and 40% white people...how can the mayors be white for 100 years? there are more black people? and they could have voted for at least half a century?

am i off here?

My family is originally from a small town in Louisiana whose demographic is 57% Black. Yet the leaders are always white. It's still segregated and the leaders are still white. More than half of the black population have been jailed and over 75% living under poverty line. It's disheartening.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:
And just who are you for me to troll? I don’t know you bruh. I don’t give enough of a fukk to try to troll you. I do know that I’ve heard broadcast where several local politicians and candidates called in and were given platforms to a national audience and info on how they can donate to campaigns of B1 candidates even if they don’t live in the district. That includes several DA, mayoral and sheriffs seats.

It’s not rocket science, im not sure what you don’t understand. As I said before, no one said don’t vote locally. Federally it’s like Malcom X said, “shoot only when you see the whites in the targets eyes” which means VOTE ONLY IN OUR OWN SELF INTEREST.
200.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's why we need majority black states.

Like I suggested before in a perfect world most black people would abandon the mid west and move to the south. Maintain the population on the East and West coasts and important places like Chicago,New York, Philly, Detroit but abandon the Mid West.
I would actually argue that the majority of south isn’t the best place to go because of the outright hostility. Michigan, NC, Georgia, Virginia, and Maryland would make sense as targeted states to take over where there are already inroads made to power. I would say we could make a legit run for superior influence in NY and Pennsylvania. Illinois idk well enough to say if it would be possible.

If I had to keep it a buck I would say Maryland and Michigan would be the two most likely to work. Though it could be falling into the same cycle of us building those states up and white people taking them over.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m not a Republican. I said they’re just as racists as Democrats but use different methods. But to answer your question:

Emancipation Proclamation

Civil rights — During the 1960s every major civil rights bill passed with a higher percent of Republican votes (80% House, 82% Senate) than Democrat votes (61% House, 69% Senate). Filibusters to stop civil rights bills were led by Democrats.

You can Google more if you’d like. I don’t fall for labels or rhetoric. I’d like action from any party that benefits our people. The name of who does it isn’t important.
You know someone doesn't know shyt about Politics when they act like the Republican Party of the 1880s is the same party as the one that goes by the same name today.

Democratic-Republicans does not Equal Republicans.