Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"Why are people arguing for 2 equally racist sides with different tactics"
In what specific ways are they both equally racist? can you explain or are you just saying that. Are they both equally trying to take away our right to vote but in different ways for example?
Are they both equally trying to remove black history from our school curriculum but just using different tactics?
What specifically are they both equally doing racially?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It really wasn’t. You want to rewrite history based on a shift in political ideology and retroactively name parties. I’m not going to argue fallacy with you, so I moved on.

So what question am I not answering?
So basically you admit you know shyt about american history and politics.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What you claim I said…

You said black people only vote dem out of brand loyatly instead of voting for the best candidate.

…vs what I actually said.

That blind faith bs hasn’t gotten us where we need to be. Both parties are full of shyt, so we need to be strategic. I don’t understand carrying the torch for groups that don’t actually give a damn about you or your people and fighting your own people over your blind faith.

It’s beyond brand loyalty. It’s the fanaticism you get from people devoted to a sports team. Winning season or losing season, staying devoted to a team. Our devotion shouldn’t be to the history of ANY party. We should ask for specific policies and vote based on who implements our wants into their campaign and then make moves during their tenure to get them out if they don’t deliver by promising our votes to a party if they can deliver. Rinse and repeat.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What you claim I said…

…vs what I actually said.

It’s beyond brand loyalty. It’s the fanaticism you get from people devoted to a sports team. Winning season or losing season, staying devoted to a team. Our devotion shouldn’t be to the history of ANY party. We should ask for specific policies and vote based on who implements our wants into their campaign and then make moves during their tenure to get them out if they don’t deliver by promising our votes to a party if they can deliver. Rinse and repeat.
Describe more artfully then i did if you want, it's still not true. And you still didn't answer my question.
If we are only voting Dem out of fanaticism, who were the better candidates we ignored in our fantancism that we actually should have voted for?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
"Mason is 60% Black and includes descendants of men, women and children enslaved in the area before Emancipation. For more than a century the town was led by White elected officials."

am i misreading? if there are 60% black people and 40% white people...how can the mayors be white for 100 years? there are more black people? and they could have voted for at least half a century?

am i off here?
So we gonna pretend that every poor black person votes :unimpressed:

We keep screaming voting doesn't matter though :hubie:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I can see why she thought it was a robbery.

She supposed to assume its his account when he masked up wearing sunglasses, not speaking and passing her a note asking her to do it discreetly?
sound like some shyt you do when you steal sombodies account info.
If I wanted to be that discreet, i could just call the bank and ask them to wire the 12k to whomever.

:dead: people defending this shyt

No
Didn't even give his name. He gave her a handwritten note saying give me 12K discreetly

In what specific ways are they both equally racist? can you explain or are you just saying that. Are they both equally trying to take away our right to vote but in different ways for example?
Are they both equally trying to remove black history from our school curriculum but just using different tactics?

This is who I’m debating. A guy who jumps to conclusions and can’t admit when he’s wrong… even after the bank did. “Bro” please put me on ignore.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is who I’m debating. A guy who jumps to conclusions and can’t admit when he’s wrong… even after the bank did. “Bro” please put me on ignore.
lazy ass deflect instead of answering the question. :mjlol:

Quote me in that thread and we can debate that entirely separate topic if you want.

Again, Who should we have voted for? answer the question or take your own advice and admit you're wrong.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
lazy ass deflect instead of answering the question. :mjlol:

Quote me in that thread and we can debate that entirely separate topic if you want.

Again, Who should we have voted for? answer the question or take your own advice and admit you're wrong.

It shows your character. You make up your mind before looking at the facts. Which means I’m wasting my time “debating” you. You argue for argument’s sake. This is how you entertain yourself. It’s boring for me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It shows your character. You make up your mind before looking at the facts. Which means I’m wasting my time “debating” you. You argue for argument’s sake. This is how you entertain yourself. It’s boring for me.
I admit i enjoy debates, but i don't make up my mind before hand.
Similar to what we are discussing about black voters, We don't make decisions out of blind devotion or fanaticism or make up our minds beforehand. like you claim
We weigh our options, carefully consider our choices like any other voter, and go with the best option given what we know. You believe otherwise, which is why i am asking once again.
Which candidates should have voted for instead?

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Democrats dont do anything...... Fight the Power

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Mason is 60% Black and includes descendants of men, women and children enslaved in the area before Emancipation. For more than a century the town was led by White elected officials."

am i misreading? if there are 60% black people and 40% white people...how can the mayors be white for 100 years? there are more black people? and they could have voted for at least half a century?

am i off here?

You prevent people from voting and disenfranchise people for hundreds of years. That area is around a place called Tent City.

TENT CITY: STORIES OF CIVIL RIGHTS IN FAYETTE COUNTY, TENNESSEE
Tent City: Stories of Civil Rights in Fayette County, Tennessee

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It was released that she clearly Had his ID and his debit card with his password entered.

Sometimes you have to know type of time nikkas is on and leave them be.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Racists still destroying black neighborhoods til this day...smh..can't have nothing and when we get something they take it..."bu bu boot straps":camby:

I gotta get off the internet and just focus on self..all of this negativity is draining me

Exactly.. Every time we build something Peckerwoods pull a loophole out the ass and destroy it and yet nikkahs wanna keep talking that bootstraps bullshyt