Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
200.gif

Yeaaa you would use Clyburn’s gif… makes a lot of sense judging what you posted in here

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tariq himself thinks voting doesn’t matter.
I am not the biggest Tariq fan. I remember when he use to be on his game tip and would explain to dudes how to get women. It’s not a coincidence that his white equivalents all because race proponents either. The hustle evolved as it always does.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I’ve noticed a lot of good threads here get ruined by party politics. Why are people arguing for 2 equally racist sides with different tactics? Black progression is neutralized by Democrats by lumping us in with “minorities” and “POC” and by Republicans with intellectual dishonesty.

Instead of being the chess pieces (pawns) we should play chess and vote based on which party is offering the most for us during elections and hold them accountable by voting them out if they don’t deliver.

This blind faith bs hasn’t gotten us where we need to be. Both parties are full of shyt, so we need to be strategic. I don’t understand carrying the torch for groups that don’t actually give a damn about you or your people and fighting your own people over your blind faith.
Tell em

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You know someone doesn't know shyt about Politics when they act like the Republican Party of the 1880s is the same party as the one that goes by the same name today.

Democratic-Republicans does not Equal Republicans.

Define “act like” without hurling insults or talking in circles. I answered a straight forward question with facts.

I’m not an advocate for either party, but we should use BOTH parties to further our agenda. Why limit ourselves to one when neither is delivering? You never heard of using your enemies to neutralize each other? And I’m the one with no political knowledge. If you say so.

:sas2:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He didn't tell shyt. He's just insulting the collective intelligence of the black community by acting like we already do this. If a republican candidate actually did offer better platforms for us than the Dems we would vote for them. We not doing this out of tradition or brand loyalty. Feel free to prove me wrong by naming the republicans we should've voted for.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He didn't tell shyt. He's just insulting the collective intelligence of the black community by acting like we already do this. If a republican candidate actually did offer better platforms for us than the Dems we would vote for them. We not doing this out of tradition or brand loyalty. Feel free to prove me wrong by naming the republicans we should've voted for.

So how do you get one party to act in your favor if not changing voting patterns based on deliveries on promises?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Define “act like” without hurling insults or talking in circles. I answered a straight forward question with facts.

I’m not an advocate for either party, but we should use BOTH parties to further our agenda. Why limit ourselves to one when neither is delivering? You never heard of using your enemies to neutralize each other? And I’m the one with no political knowledge. If you say so.

:sas2:
you were talking about a political party that no longer exists as if it still does. simply because the word "republican" is in both names.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So how do you get one party to act in your favor if not changing voting patterns based on deliveries on promises?
You didn't answer my question. and this question is irrelevant.
We always vote for the best candidate, If you think otherwise, name one time you think we got it wrong and explain why.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you were talking about a political party that no longer exists as if it still does. simply because the word "republican" is in both names.

So it’s the name that bothers you? Call it what you want then. It makes no difference. The point remains the same.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
"Why are people arguing for 2 equally racist sides with different tactics"

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Actually the point was entirely lost given that detail.

It really wasn’t. You want to rewrite history based on a shift in political ideology and retroactively name parties. I’m not going to argue fallacy with you, so I moved on.

So what question am I not answering?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One point at a time please.

What question didn’t I answer?
You said black people only vote dem out of brand loyatly instead of voting for the best candidate.
I said i disagree with you and claimed we vote for the best candidate regardless of their party.
then said if you disagree with me, prove me wrong and name the candidates in the other parties that we should have voted for and explain why they were the better choice.