Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what structural racism looks like.

“I’m not sure there’s a full understanding of operating a town,” Mumpower said.

Where was this criticism when white people were robbing the town blind?

Maybe the DOJ can step in.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You stupid as hell along with every person who dapped this dumb shyt you talking about. I've made no mention of white people or their corporations having to be built in black communities for it to be successful.

Bro. You don't have to be involved in what im talking about. Like minded people will just have to move independently.

How exactly are going to get investment if not for the government or the private sector?

:mjtf:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm sorry, but 2nd class citizen babble like this is why we never get anywhere

Anyone can repurpose vacant land or flip obsolete buildings. What is needed is knowledge of the market, knowledge of flipping properties, and approval of permits. Financing either by grouping funds with people, your own funds, or banking. Alot of times the government wants people to take unused property off of their hands

What you saying is true but you are pretending that structural barriers aren't against black folks and ADOS in particular. You are right we do need to find ways to overcome it but don't pretend that black people don't have a harder time getting loans and we do it them it's at higher interest rates.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@AquaCityBoy

Why do you disagree that we can’t be party reliant and must vote strategically?

02-F6-ADF4-FF5-A-464-A-801-D-7-B6866-A475-C0.jpg

I’m sure you can do better than that.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How exactly are going to get investment if not for the government or the private sector?

:mjtf:

Bro you still on some multi billion dollar shyt. Ive always talked from a small scale in the city I live in. And thats probably my problem. I don't have the solutions for every black man in america and its impossible for anyone to say they call. All nikkas can do is build from where they stand. sooner or later these people will begin to connect.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
wait. how did it get taken over when the town is 60% black?

wouldn't most of the police or elected officials be black?

how is this happening in 2022?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is Jason Mumpower
5ee27bfa5da20.image.jpg

He currently serves as the Tennessee's 35th Comptroller of the Treasury. He’s a REPUBLICAN. This is why you don’t vote for conservatives or the gop as black people:childplease:

Tariq says don’t vote:snoop: and idiots in here are saying there’s no difference between the parties :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’ve noticed a lot of good threads here get ruined by party politics. Why are people arguing for 2 equally racist sides with different tactics? Black progression is neutralized by Democrats by lumping us in with “minorities” and “POC” and by Republicans with intellectual dishonesty.

Instead of being the chess pieces (pawns) we should play chess and vote based on which party is offering the most for us during elections and hold them accountable by voting them out if they don’t deliver.

This blind faith bs hasn’t gotten us where we need to be. Both parties are full of shyt, so we need to be strategic. I don’t understand carrying the torch for groups that don’t actually give a damn about you or your people and fighting your own people over your blind faith.
Theres a path forward, thats harder, with obstacles in one way.

The other path is openly hostile.

Don't do this both sides bullshyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
like someone stated earlier, the solution is for FBA and FBA allies to build a wall of protection around them.

call, email, write letters whatever, and offer our support. see how we can at least contribute to their situation in a positive manner.

Save Mason | town-of-mason (townofmasontn.org)

here is their website with all of the contact information and the political leaders narrative. i'm on middle east time but trust i will be sending emails soon as i get home.
This isn't the same as voting or getting political power.

This is politics doing politics.

You ca'nt do that with no power.

But yall hate voting for candidates you're not LITERALLY in love with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its a slap to the face of all the negros who attempt to sell this idea that institutional racism and systematic abuse is somehow warranted by black people due to our poor treatment to one another or some supposed break down in black family.

The truth is historically white society has always shown their disdain for black progression all the way back to the compromise of 1877. Red shirt militias rifle gun clubs and the kkk bombed on progressive black towns and municipalities not because of black on black crime but because they were offended by our progress. Then turned around and told us pull ourselves up by the bootstraps.

Which is why when a clown comes with their fairytale narratives as if our current conditions in America is due merely to not believing in ourselves or not accepting christ or being lazy etc it's a flat out joke. This is a system that exploits and abuses human rights and until we deal with it on that level we not getting past it. We can't pray ourselves past it. We can't hope to change our names or identify some kind of lineage and think that sneaks us past it. The system stays the same regardless of titles or flags we wave.
Will you admit that voting helps to prevent this? Not totally, but it slows it down, and in some cases, reverses it?