Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what structural racism looks like.

“I’m not sure there’s a full understanding of operating a town,” Mumpower said.

Where was this criticism when white people were robbing the town blind?

Maybe the DOJ can step in.

Too much victim blaming and not enough on the white supremacists running the local government,

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I gave them a call and asked what a person that lives outside of the community could do to help and they basically just said keep them in "prayer" but it has to be something we can do :francis:

She did say the mayor and Vice Mayor were working on it but didn't give me too many details.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I gave them a call and asked what a person that lives outside of the community could do to help and they basically just said keep them "prayer" but it has to something we can do :francis:

Prayer?!?!!? :what: what thee fukk??? How about donations for a lawsuit!! :what: Prayers aint gonna cut it anymore

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
What you saying is true but you are pretending that structural barriers aren't against black folks and ADOS in particular. You are right we do need to find ways to overcome it but don't pretend that black people don't have a harder time getting loans and we do it them it's at higher interest rates.

And if we DO own property, it’s undervalued. SMH

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Will you admit that voting helps to prevent this? Not totally, but it slows it down, and in some cases, reverses it?
Yes voting is apart of what combats this biased system.

But just voting just to vote seriously doesn't. Has to be an organized effort that is backed by economics and agendas.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Prayer?!?!!? :what: what thee fukk??? How about donations for a lawsuit!! :what: Prayers aint gonna cut it anymore

She did say the Mayor and Vice Mayor were working on it so maybe they are getting legal counsel.

I only spoke to the lady answering the phone at city hall.

She sounded like an older black woman so I will give her grace.

Hopefully the leadership as a strategy in place.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She did say the Mayor and Vice Mayor were working on it so maybe they are getting legal counsel.

I only spoke to the lady answering the phone at city hall.

She sounded like an older black woman so I will give her grace.

Hopefully the leadership as a strategy in place.

I hope so too:francis:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
This is Jason Mumpower
5ee27bfa5da20.image.jpg

He currently serves as the Tennessee's 35th Comptroller of the Treasury. He’s a REPUBLICAN. This is why you don’t vote for conservatives or the gop as black people:childplease:

Tariq says don’t vote:snoop: and idiots in here are saying there’s no difference between the parties :mjpls:

Sooo you’re just going to ignore Tariq’s the one who help shed light on this bullshyt? Either you’re being dishonest or just obtuse because no one was saying don’t vote locally. And it’s not don’t vote, it’s don’t vote against your interest.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Sooo you’re just going to ignore Tariq’s the one who help shed light on this bullshyt? Either you’re being dishonest or just obtuse because no one was saying don’t vote locally. And it’s not don’t vote, it’s don’t vote against your interest.
Are you being serious or trolling bruh:gucci:

Tariq actively tells black people not to vote, write in votes or vote for 3rd party,things solely meant to destroy our voting power and empower republicans :wtb:

This is just throwing a bone to his followers so they can say, he’s calling out white Supremacy :gladbron::camby:

He’s already help the GOP get power, calling them out means nothing :mjpls: