Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Alot of y'all need to realize alot of these small black southern towns are ran by good ole boys.

If the laws doesn't protect black people and be taken away legally when cacs feel like what makes you think this is the way? The biggest problem with black people is not being able to get loans or access like cacs do that's why you don't see black people in Real Estate.

To be a real estate developer you need access to capital and to highly educated two things that Cacs have historically kept away from ADOS. The tide is turning and we are improving but we are behind because of road blocks set by cacs.

I'm sorry, but 2nd class citizen babble like this is why we never get anywhere

Anyone can repurpose vacant land or flip obsolete buildings. What is needed is knowledge of the market, knowledge of flipping properties, and approval of permits. Financing either by grouping funds with people, your own funds, or banking. Alot of times the government wants people to take unused property off of their hands

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sorry, but 2nd class citizen babble like this is why we never get anywhere

Anyone can repurpose vacant land or flip obsolete buildings. What is needed is knowledge of the market, knowledge of flipping properties, and approval of permits. Financing either by grouping funds with people, your own funds, or banking. Alot of times the government wants people to take unused property off of their hands
:mjlol:

Daps
I’ve noticed a lot of good threads here get ruined by party politics. Why are people arguing for 2 equally racist sides with different tactics? Black progression is neutralized by Democrats by lumping us in with “minorities” and “POC” and by Republicans with intellectual dishonesty.

Instead of being the chess pieces (pawns) we should play chess and vote based on which party is offering the most for us during elections and hold them accountable by voting them out if they don’t deliver.

This blind faith bs hasn’t gotten us where we need to be. Both parties are full of shyt, so we need to be strategic. I don’t understand carrying the torch for groups that don’t actually give a damn about you or your people and fighting your own people over your blind faith.

What have Republicans ever offered black people?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all arguing over bullshyt, we need to find out who was specifically behind this treachery and sue them into oblivion :what: Any updates on the retaliation, class action lawsuit???
Thats the problem homie what the white people are doing is "legal" and lawyers cost $$$

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What have Republicans ever offered black people?

I’m not a Republican. I said they’re just as racists as Democrats but use different methods. But to answer your question:

Emancipation Proclamation

Civil rights — During the 1960s every major civil rights bill passed with a higher percent of Republican votes (80% House, 82% Senate) than Democrat votes (61% House, 69% Senate). Filibusters to stop civil rights bills were led by Democrats.

You can Google more if you’d like. I don’t fall for labels or rhetoric. I’d like action from any party that benefits our people. The name of who does it isn’t important.

Daps
I’m not a Republican. I said they’re just as racists as Democrats but use different methods. But to answer your question:

Emancipation Proclamation

Civil rights — During the 1960s every major civil rights bill passed with a higher percent of Republican votes (80% House, 82% Senate) than Democrat votes (61% House, 69% Senate). Filibusters to stop civil rights bills were led by Democrats.

You can Google more if you’d like. I don’t fall for labels or rhetoric. I’d like action from any party that benefits our people. The name of who does it isn’t important.

The party ideologies changed when Nixon came along.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c00ns like @Wildhundreds say all we have to do is build and not worry about white supremacy.

You stupid as hell along with every person who dapped this dumb shyt you talking about. I've made no mention of white people or their corporations having to be built in black communities for it to be successful.

Bro. You don't have to be involved in what im talking about. Like minded people will just have to move independently.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Summary:
- White elected officials ran this town for 100 years and exploited the black population
- All the white officials resigned in 2016 over corruption
- Black elected officials took over
- The town won a new Ford contract and now the white folks want back in

Moral of the story: Voting matters

the end

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
History has repeatedly shown us that owning isn't enough to keep cacs away. Buying the block means almost nothing at this point.

A community can’t exist without people. People can’t take care of themselves without money. Money can’t be earned without businesses. Businesses can’t thrive without resources. Resources can’t be protected without government.

We tend to only focus on the people part of “community” while not stepping back to see everything we lack as a community. Buying the block back doesn’t mean shyt if we don’t establish and maintain those other components.