Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Not a Trump supporter, but a simple Google searched yielded:

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

Another one on ignore. There’s a bunch of emotion in here. Sad.
you have alot of cacs, foreigners and general idiots on here. eventually you'll have so many on ignore that you'll be be able to play past it.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I swear to God I'm so sick and tired of this smart-dumb psuedo intellectual Coli shyt when it comes to politics in this country.

The Republican conservatives are the ones who play straight up white power politics like what we seeing here. Point blank period. Recognizing that and focusing on that and responding with our own politics--which includes but not limited to doing everything we can to drives these Republicans out off office--IS how we play chess and make our own moves.

It's little clearly Republican voting, Republican apologist, no critical thinking skills having ass contrarian nikkas who try to jump in and deflect and muddy every conversation we should be having about these white supremacist Republicans and their politics and turn it into some "both sides" smart-dumb theories that get us fukking nowhere.

You really here comparing this shyt right here to being called a person of color. For real? That's your argument that both parties are equally white supremacist. Get the fukk outta here.

Yall both sides nikkas the "shills" trying to defend political parties over black people. Period. Always playing interference for Republicans when black folks begin to catch on and focus squarely on these yee haw rednecks fukking our lives straight up. Enough with this nonsense. Bl

Both sides are NOT doing the same shyt.
bro, no disrespect but your people didn't even get here until the late 60s. so what makes you think you're an expert on American politics? :mjlol:

i get that you like the dems because thy open the gates for more immigration, but how does that help me?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
you have alot of cacs, foreigners and general idiots on here. eventually you'll have so many on ignore that you'll be be able to play past it.

bro, no disrespect but your people didn't even get here until the late 60s. so what makes you think you're an expert on American politics? :mjlol:

i get that you like the dems because thy open the gates for more immigration, but how does that help me?

i just want to point out that this dude @The Velvet Soul (who is a foreigner) has derailed the thread.

we went from talking about what's happening in mason to caping for democrats.

First off I'm not foreign to the US. I've probably been a registered voter longer than you've lived. Second, what kind of logic even is that? Do you understand how many Americans of all backgrounds-even those born outside the US-study US law and history, run for office, get elected, and lead very successful careers serving this country, serving their respective communities, and write the laws of this country?

Have you not heard of the so-called "Squad?" They are the baddest, most progressive liberals in Congress and 3 of the 4 founding members were of immigrant backgrounds. Ilhan Omar wasn't even born anywhere near the United States and I can guarantee you she would run circles around your dumbass in a debate on US law, US history, US policy, US military, US everything. In fact I PROMISE she knows more about the civil rights movement than you. That's why she's in Congress writing laws that your ass needs and you at home writing ahistorical poetry on the internet blaming "foreigners" for your issues like some aspiring cac.

I know Tariq Nasheed done fukked y'alls heads up, but for real, humble yourself bro. Nothing y'all say even makes sense anymore.

And finally breh I ain't one to go bytching and tagging and reporting to mods; I don't know if you got the memo yet, or maybe your reading comprehension is shot, cus surely you don't read much, but y'alls little fabricated black diaspora hate movement is done. Tariq jumped the shark with his chatrooms, and not even empathetic mods believe the hype no more. That means all that witch hunting over "foreigners" on this forum and all the litmus test gate keeping over who's allowed to discuss US politics is done. Stoking this shyt is now, rightfully, a bannable offense. You can give up this act now or you can finally go over to 4ch*n or wherever where your "DIS MUH COUNTREE!!! IM A REEL AMERICAN!!" bigotry is welcomed.

So go ahead and "point me out" so you can get banned.

Fool.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yall tryna protect these Republicans so bad :mjlol:

All up in a thread about a racist Republican direct attack on a black community trying to make it about hypothetical racist Democrats....running interference like you 10 seconds away from a trophy. Yall nikkas can't even bother hiding your political bias and agendas.

Vote Republican and just get it over with breh. Yall are starting to look pathetic.
fukk you and the republicans. That better?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Summary:
- White elected officials ran this town for 100 years and exploited the black population
- All the white officials resigned in 2016 over corruption
- Black elected officials took over
- The town won a new Ford contract and now the white folks want back in

Moral of the story: Voting matters
Sadly local elections have the weakest turnouts but have the greatest impacts on our lives.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i just want to point out that this dude @The Velvet Soul (who is a foreigner) has derailed the thread.

And @The Velvet Soul has the cac @GPBear dapping him up and engaging- so you know the vibe that he’s on.

The same @GPBear whose the product of an unemployed single dad in the education sector - they can’t even fix their own life to be entering the stage giving advice, political and perjorative. White b*stard (whose own mother abandoned his family btw which explains his need for attention) is in another thread talking about how we’re supposed to sympathize with this which is why his comments are dismissed Life as a Black Ukrainian: How Some Natives Are Treated Like Foreigners

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First off I'm not foreign to the US. I've probably been a registered voter longer than you've lived. Second, what kind of logic even is that? Do you understand how many Americans of all backgrounds-even those born outside the US-study US law and history, run for office, get elected, and lead very successful careers serving this country, serving their respective communities, and write the laws of this country?

Have you not heard of the so-called "Squad?" They are the baddest, most progressive liberals in Congress and 3 of the 4 founding members were of immigrant backgrounds. Ilhan Omar wasn't even born anywhere near the United States and I can guarantee you she would run circles around your dumbass in a debate on US law, US history, US policy, US military, US everything. In fact I PROMISE she knows more about the civil rights movement than you. That's why she's in Congress writing laws that your ass needs and you at home writing ahistorical poetry on the internet blaming "foreigners" for your issues like some aspiring cac.

I know Tariq Nasheed done fukked y'alls heads up, but for real, humble yourself bro. Nothing y'all say even makes sense anymore.

And finally breh I ain't one to go bytching and tagging and reporting to mods; I don't know if you got the memo yet, or maybe your reading comprehension is shot, cus surely you don't read much, but y'alls little fabricated black diaspora hate movement is done. Tariq jumped the shark with his chatrooms, and not even empathetic mods believe the hype no more. That means all that witch hunting over "foreigners" on this forum and all the litmus test gate keeping over who's allowed to discuss US politics is done. Stoking this shyt is now, rightfully, a bannable offense. You can give up this act now or you can finally go over to 4ch*n or wherever where your "DIS MUH COUNTREE!!! IM A REEL AMERICAN!!" bigotry is welcomed.

So go ahead and "point me out" so you can get banned.

Fool.
Are you done? I guarantee you that no one read that babblesplaining bullshyt. You do realize this shyt works both ways? But now that you mention it- since you wanted to go there it’s the foreign posters (Canadians, Africans etc and cacs) that have been getting banned/bushed left and right on these boards moreso than AAs. For violating policies. Do you need a list? You also dap a cac whose been banned in the past for his racist energy. Direct that “follow the rules” advice to whom it actually applies - or keep better score
200.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

He didn’t derail the thread, bruh is talking facts and you racist cacs are mad, y’all are loosing your grip on this site, even the most naive black people here isn’t falling for y’all’s transparent “super militant” bullshyt anymore :umad:
Y’all white boys really put on digital black face all day, fukking sick people:heh: