Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This has gone on so long it's a shame. If they did it to the natives, what do people expect? And I'm talking about even before they came to America. They want to control all of the resources. They are doing the same thing all over the world today. Why do you think these wars are happening?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Are you done? I guarantee you that no one read that babblesplaining bullshyt. You do realize this shyt works both ways? But now that you mention it- since you wanted to go there it’s the foreign posters (Canadians, Africans etc and cacs) that have been getting banned/bushed left and right on these boards moreso than AAs. For violating policies. Do you need a list? You also dap a cac whose been banned in the past for his racist energy. Direct that “follow the rules” advice to whom it actually applies - or keep better score
200.gif

She guarantees me no one reads my babbling shyt, right before she begins breaking down and responding to my entire post.

:mjlol: Funny how that works. Y'all dumb as shyt.

You've been so brainwashed living off your fantasy world black revolutionary internet persona, worshipping these toxic ass YouTubers validating whatever you want to believe for a buck that you actually believe anyone who is critical of y'alls bullshyt rhetoric must be "hating on AAs."

I'm talking about party politics and the importance of voting, especially in southern states like this. He goes insulting my apparent "foreign" family and background. I kindly suggested to the fool that he lay off the attacks on "foreigners" and the witch hunts over other posters ethnicities because it's now a bannable offense.

How did any of what I said even imply that I'm rooting for "AAs" specifically to get banned or part of silly coli clique rooting for the downfall of others? If that were the case I would've tagged the shyt out of mods to go get him for insulting me and my apparent ethnicity like you weirdo net bangers go around doing. I didn't do that because I DON'T GIVE A fukk.

I'm not part of any coli clique rooting for the downfall of any ethnic group. I have the critical thinking skills to know the commentary and activity of insecure internet weirdos like you is not reality and does not reflect millions of individual people with their own lives and views. I didn't fall for the "new black media" right wing epiphanies about "immigrants" "liberals" and whatever else generate views from idiots that can't think for themselves. I just can't stand bigotry and hate speech from any angle, especially against black people and against the mother country. Period. Stop coercing people into y'alls make believe fantasy world. I want all you toxic ass posters always looking for beef to get banned.

The clown called implied that any black person who is not from a multi-generational American family doesn't understand American politics and shouldn't speak on it. I checked him with facts: I'm actually not a "foreigner" and there are countless Reps, Senators, and judges in Washington who are of immigrant background, studied American history and hold advance law degrees, were duly elected by the people of their entire community, are definitively more intelligent, accomplished, and knowledgeable of American history than anyone, and they have a direct impact on his life every day. This is not an argument to discredit any group of people, or to stoke another one of these little intraracial battles y'all are obsessed with, this is me setting things straight to someone coming at me with a bunch of total feel-good lies and fantasy.

And I even left him with a kind(ish) reminder that he could get himself banned for the shyt. Graceful.

Stop coercing people into your toxic BS. If you read any of my post as me "going there," "getting at," or "disrespecting" African Americans than you are just obsessed on some narcisstic level with drama and you need damn therapy.

I wont be surprised if this whole exchange get's deleted, or I get bushed for even responding. All I know is I'm completely done arguing with you irrational idiots over immigrants in any context.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Racists still destroying black neighborhoods til this day...smh..can't have nothing and when we get something they take it..."bu bu boot straps":camby:

I gotta get off the internet and just focus on self..all of this negativity is draining me
The negativity isn’t on the internet though. It’s in real life. So where you runnin off to again?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This might have been mentioned already But that Comptroller CAC claimed the reason they were pursuing this takeover is because over the last 20 years, that city mismanaged funds and resources.

What that crooked CAC failed to acknowledge is that 20 years ago that city was being ran by the corrupt CAC officials who just got put out of office for a Scandal just 5 years ago. So the regime who was responsible for the mismanagement aint even around anymore.:stopitslime:

So now he wants to blame the past problems started by cacs on the new Black officials, who are trying get things popping.

CACs cant help but be evil it seems :martin:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This is what modern white supremacy looks like :stopitslime:

v

This isn't a big deal like that. Tariq is quite the bytch.

Same thing happened here in Opa Locka. And the residents felt the same way, and the city still exists.

Whether the financials of the city are turned over to the County or not, that's not gonna stop anyone living in the city from eating and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

I'm not trying to hear any fukking excuses or any complaining really.

Mason has his handled. The city officials already said they're not turning over shyt. If the voter's decided to dissolve the city, so be it.

But this is NOT the white supremacy bla bla bla bullshyt Tariq tryna make it out to be.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This isn't a big deal like that. Tariq is quite the bytch.

Same thing happened here in Opa Locka. And the residents felt the same way, and the city still exists.

Whether the financials of the city are turned over to the County or not, that's not gonna stop anyone living in the city from eating and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

I'm not trying to hear any fukking excuses or any complaining really.

Mason has his handled. The city officials already said they're not turning over shyt. If the voter's decided to dissolve the city, so be it.

But this is NOT the white supremacy bla bla bla bullshyt Tariq tryna make it out to be.

Not agreeing with Tariq all the time (he'll 99.9% of the time) BUT.... revoking an historical Black American town comprised of mostly descendents of the enslaved of the surrounding area IS a big deal.

Don't know if you ever been to Alabama -- meaning the many small towns that are filled with ADOS who have no opportunities, less than equal education/schools and no grocery stores, gas stations-- and are consistently being fukked over by Whites like Jason Mumpower -- but this fukked up and WS.

Yes, Mason can fight for their charter, but Mumpower can revoke Masons charter - which I think he has.

MEANING, those Black residents will not have a say so how those funds will be spent --and we already see based off the past that the white folks mishandled Masons funds and siphon them to majority white counties.

And Opa Locka is an mutli- ethnic Black community and has a high amount of Hispanics (white). Doesn't even compare.