Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He didn’t derail the thread, bruh is talking facts and you racist cacs are mad, y’all are loosing your grip on this site, even the most naive black people here isn’t falling for y’all’s transparent “super militant” bullshyt anymore :umad:
Y’all white boys really put on digital black face all day, fukking sick people:heh:
@SupremexKing is verified as black, you dumb fuk. He’s in the coli discord where the mod there knows who is who. All of your paragraph posturing dispelled. Now what?
:mjlol::mjlol:
Foreigners trying to copy and being unoriginal with their comebacks again. But ignoring the actual white boy in the thread. Why foreigns and cacs with no connections to foundational black communities are even in this thread is wild to me.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
@SupremexKing is verified as black, you dumb fuk. He’s in the coli discord where the mod there knows who is who. All of your paragraph posturing dispelled. Now what?
:mjlol::mjlol:
Foreigners trying to copy and being unoriginal with their comebacks again. But ignoring the actual white boy in the thread. Why foreigns and cacs with no connections to foundational black communities are even in this thread is wild to me.
I’m a southern black man whose ancestors been here since the slave ships so save that bullshyt.If a foreigner or white person can see the game these racist white republicans are actively using to destroy the potential wealth of this black town why can’t this verified discord c00n?:gucci:

if your response isn’t anger at the real issue here, which are folks literally trying to implement white Supremacist tactics to hurt this town you and that motherfukker should shut up. You can’t claim to be pro black and not call out the real issue here:unimpressed:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And @The Velvet Soul has the cac @GPBear dapping him up and engaging- so you know the vibe that he’s on.

The same @GPBear whose the product of an unemployed single dad in the education sector - they can’t even fix their own life to be entering the stage giving advice, political and perjorative. White b*stard (whose own mother abandoned his family btw which explains his need for attention) is in another thread talking about how we’re supposed to sympathize with this which is why his comments are dismissed Life as a Black Ukrainian: How Some Natives Are Treated Like Foreigners
okay-waka-flocka.gif

I’ll tell my mom you said that, you crazy c*nt. :mjlol:

Keep caping for republicans and Russia, you stupid bytch, it’s all you’re good for. :obama:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
okay-waka-flocka.gif

I’ll tell my mom you said that, you crazy c*nt. :mjlol:

Keep caping for republicans, it’s all you’re good for. :obama:

“Due to budget cuts I was laid off (same time my wife and I separated) and I've been a single dad with three kids ever since. I currently substitute teach, but spend most of my time giving online support to educators and students.”

:jbhmm:
I see why you act how you do in here, having your broke cac father copping pleas via the internet asking for jobs. The whiteness of it all. Can’t even manage life in your own town trying to post coli cac thinkpieces in black spaces.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
“Due to budget cuts I was laid off (same time my wife and I separated) and I've been a single dad with three kids ever since. I currently substitute teach, but spend most of my time giving online support to educators and students.”

:jbhmm:
yea i get it, you have access to google and believe everything you read on the internet.

since you're so obsessed with trying to cyber-stalk my family, should I put you down for coming over for thanksgiving? :obama:

i need to know if i should make extra portions of unseasoned turkey, hot dog water, and mayonnaise.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ok so i'll put you down for 6pm-ish :patrice:
Single dad white trash family- unemployed father, no employed son, your brother hangs out in n-word using Snapchat spaces, ain’t shyt mother of yours that abandoned you and your siblings. Nothing but dysfunction.

Damn- white societal rejects stay attracted to black spaces for distraction. Thinking you can preach and position yourself online. You really are the male Biscuitsnbangers. What’s your Twitter looking like??
:ohhh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Single dad white trash family- unemployed father, no employed son, ain’t shyt mother of yours that abandoned you and your siblings. Nothing but dysfunction.

Damn- white societal rejects stay attracted to black spaces for distraction. You really are the male Biscuitsnbangers.
:ohhh:
make up a bunch of bullshyt because you're a delusional twat with an agenda :wow:

you really are thecoli version of tucker carlson :wow:

like I said, quit derailing threads, it's clear you're trying to distract people from the bs that republicans in TN are pulling on this small town.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Again, you derailed the thread by being white and intruding in our Convos when the thread title specially is about black people and black issues. Are you saying that your father didn’t publicly post about being a single dad looking for jobs even though you already confirmed that’s him? Why are you lying about your background??

Are you ashamed that who you really are with your dysfunction and lack of progression in your actual life has been posted on here so now you can’t pretend to be an online scholar disseminator??
TN Republicans try to ruin a town with black mayors and council man.
Me: fukk republicans they should kill themselves, white supremacy is ruining this country.
Nicole: OH YEAH WELL LEMME SPAM A BUNCHA PERSONAL INFO

Clearly you're defending these racist cacs in tennessee. But y'know, never argue with an idiot. You should take some meds or something.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN Republicans try to ruin a town with black mayors and council man.
Me: fukk republicans they should kill themselves, white supremacy is ruining this country.
Nicole: OH YEAH WELL LEMME SPAM A BUNCHA PERSONAL INFO

Clearly you're defending these racist cacs in tennessee. But y'know, never argue with an idiot. You should take some meds or something.
No- that cac pacifist plot of yours can’t hold weight. It’s a simple question - you are white and have no impact on this discussion among BLACK people. Im not spamming shyt. Im wondering how a dysfunctional cac with fail familial ties is trying to “preach” and critique black people in a discussion that you don’t belong in. When your life holds no sway. How are you trying to be wild disrespectful in a discussion that you were never invited to join then run with that white politico rhetoric whenever any black poster questions you. (Seems like lack of accountability is in your bloodline - a trait inherited from your mother when she left).

But anyway- This is like your 6th time avoiding said question.
:patrice:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
No- that cac pacifist plot of yours can’t hold weight. It’s a simple question - you are white and have no impact on this discussion among BLACK people. Im not spamming shyt. Im wondering how a dysfunctional cac with fail familial ties is trying to “preach” and critique black people in a discussion that you don’t belong in. When your life holds no sway.

This is like your 6th time avoiding said question.
:patrice:
It's a simple question, why do you derail every thread whenever I tell republicans to kill themselves.

'pacifist plot' yes i'm very pacifistic telling others to commit suicide. You stupid mf'er :mjlol:

Again, you keep doing the republicans dirtywork and distract people from having conversations about it by flooding threads with your manic bs.
Congratulations, you're a useful idiot for the right-wing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's a simple question, why do you derail every thread whenever I tell republicans to kill themselves.

'pacifist plot' yes i'm very pacifistic telling others to commit suicide. You stupid mf'er :mjlol:

Again, you keep doing the republicans dirtywork and distract people from having conversations about it by flooding threads with your manic bs.
Congratulations, you're a useful idiot for the right-wing.
Still avoiding the question,
Let me repost:
“you are white and have no impact on this discussion among BLACK people- why are you here?”

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Still avoiding the question,
Let me repost:
“you are white and have no impact on this discussion among BLACK people- why are you here?”
You got way more smoke for a random liberal cac on a message board than the ACTUAL republican politicians taking over a black community. :stopitslime:

Keep up the good fight Nicholas!

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
But if we stop voting and leave it to white southern cacs to pick all the politicians and change all the laws I'm sure that'll change everything.

Yall voting ass niccas is such dummies! :russ:

#FBA #TANGIBLES
This man soul is STILL burning from that meltdown weeks ago. :mjlol:

Peanut is gonna have a easy time divorcing Tariq since this dude refuses to stop riding his dikk. :dame: