Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
pretty telling you've got more smoke for african immigrants than white supremacist republicans. :obama:

keep fighting the good fight :mjlol:
@Houston911 Didnt you say that divisive talk isn’t permitted and there’s no tolerance? Not once did I mention any African diaspora in this thread. So how is this white boy feeling free to use this as the basis of his retort when he runs out of counter points- along with other offensive responses?
:mjtf:
In addition to this from Saturday :
the guy who's made a career shytting on african immigrants is upset about 'ad hominem' when he gets called a christian :mjlol:
:russell:

you already said all that.

maybe you should take all this manic energy and direct it toward the redlining republicans in tennessee, or the white supremacists cops in NYPD instead of derailing threads with your spam.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Once again, that isn’t the point.

If that wasn't the point you wouldn't have even attempted that slick Fox News Contributor talking point that a bunch of yee haw white power Donald Trump Republicans are responsible for civil rights accomplishment in the 1960s. You "shilling" hard breh. But keep cooking.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You really here comparing this shyt right here to being called a person of color. For real? That's your argument that both parties are equally white supremacist. Get the fukk outta here.

Thievery is thievery whether by Democrats or Republicans. Here’s how it happens when we are lumped in as POC and minorities.

What Happens When White Women Become The Face Of Diversity

Redirect Notice

You’re right. That $22 million in taxes per year that Mason, TN may lose can’t be compared to the amount lost in these renaming black folks schemes sold under the guise of “we’re all in this together minorities” feel good nonsense. Silly nikkas getting tricked by fluffy words. Remove pseudo intellectual from your vocabulary unless you’re referring to yourself, you one level of thought at a time imbecile. Matter fact, go one step your way through tying your shoelaces so you can stop wearing Velcro straps you club footed dimwit.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ah yes, trying to derail yet another thread with multiquote spam.

Keep up the good work, Nicole!
You yourself said that “politicians ain’t doing shyt for AAs” right?? So what gives you the right to call black people “Republicans”, when we voice our opinion on political issues - classic example of being a cac baiting hypocrite.
Making Kaepernick look bad :francis:

I'm not arguing the point that Hillary, politicians ain't doing shyt for the african-american community
But the alt-right movement felt that they created Trump, and their campaign of memes had something to do with him getting elected

So now that he won, they think they can do anything, which means we have to put up with more racist trolls on thecoli

Giving the KKK/Neo-Nazis/Neo-Fascists an ego boost is not something politicians should be doing

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
@AquaCityBoy

Why do you disagree that we can’t be party reliant and must vote strategically?

02-F6-ADF4-FF5-A-464-A-801-D-7-B6866-A475-C0.jpg

I’m sure you can do better than that.

Because you're muddling the conversation, clearly on purpose, and trying to encourage black people to "strategically" vote for the same white power party that's doing this shyt right here.

The fact you can swiftly go from both "both parties are white supremacists" to "we need to strategically vote for either party" already shows youre obvious agenda, clown.

You insufferable right wing-adjacent "independent" psuedo intellect nikkas are the absolute biggest detriment to any black political progress in this country. Bar none.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If that wasn't the point you wouldn't have even attempted that slick Fox News Contributor talking point that a bunch of yee haw white power Donald Trump Republicans are responsible for civil rights accomplishment in the 1960s. You "shilling" hard breh. But keep cooking.
I’m impressed by your imagination. You imagine me as some straight laced conservative when really I’m a weed smoking independent voter/thinker from Southern California.Where do you live that you divide people into Fox News contributors or whatever you affiliate with so easily?

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Because you're muddling the conversation, clearly on purpose, and trying to encourage black people to "strategically" vote for the same white power party that's doing this shyt right here.

The fact you can swiftly go from both "both parties are white supremacists" to "we need to strategically vote for either party" already shows youre obvious agenda, clown.

You insufferable right wing-adjacent "independent" psuedo intellect nikkas are the absolute biggest detriment to any black political progress in this country. Bar none.

Stop answering for other grown men. That’s weirdo shyt.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is Jason Mumpower
5ee27bfa5da20.image.jpg

He currently serves as the Tennessee's 35th Comptroller of the Treasury. He’s a REPUBLICAN. This is why you don’t vote for conservatives or the gop as black people:childplease:

Tariq says don’t vote:snoop: and idiots in here are saying there’s no difference between the parties :mjpls:

Look at all the trolls scrambling to passively defend this guy and divert our anger to Democrats. Folks better recognize what's going down with this internet shyt and all these hard right wingers pretending to be on everyone's side. shyt is so obvious.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You yourself said that “politicians ain’t doing shyt for AAs” right?? So what gives you the right to call black people “Republicans”, when we voice our opinion on political issues - classic example of being a cac baiting hypocrite.
what gives me the right to call people republican when they advocate for voting republican? :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what gives me the right to call people republican when they advocate for voting republican? :mjlol:
Post a quote of black people on this thread stating they voted Republican. I don’t need your white and you say so bullshyt.

Just a matter of time before all
Of your shyt catches up to you like the other cacs who tried it and failed. Interesting watching you fall the fuk back though from all the energy you had last time. The way you post comes across wild different when you’re not anonymous and words extend to more than a username.
:sas2:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Look at all the trolls scrambling to passively defend this guy and divert our anger to Democrats. Folks better recognize what's going down with this internet shyt and all these hard right wingers pretending to be on everyone's side. shyt is so obvious.

nikka…

:mjlol:

Now I’m part of some grand conspiracy? Because I have a different opinion? You’re more dangerous than any conspiracy you just thought up. You wanna use pack mentality and paint me as the outsider who “might jess git deez heyah niggras riled up”?

:russ:

I’ll hand it to you, you’re amusing if nothing else. I won’t put you on ignore because at least you’re not boring.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Are you being serious or trolling bruh:gucci:

Tariq actively tells black people not to vote, write in votes or vote for 3rd party,things solely meant to destroy our voting power and empower republicans :wtb:

This is just throwing a bone to his followers so they can say, he’s calling out white Supremacy :gladbron::camby:

He’s already help the GOP get power, calling them out means nothing :mjpls:

I'm convinced some people here got some legit Stockholm syndrome among other issues. They see something almost virtuous in sticking by this scammer and pretending he's this mentally elevated, master political strategist and 2nd coming of Malcolm X with his wild contradictions.

Dude is just a clown who makes money selfishly orating any ole thing to black people that gets attention. That's it. Dude thinks so little of black people while sitting up in a white gated community with his half white wife he doesn't even give a damn about how illogical and contradicting the shyt he says is. It's all about making money off a emotionally dependant audience with no ability to think and navigate politics for themselves.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So how do you get one party to act in your favor if not changing voting patterns based on deliveries on promises?

Was this translated from Mandirin? Breh just stop with your "apolitical" Republican Party shilling, Democrat party bashing in a thread about a racist yee haw conservative. We tryna take on white power right now.