stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
breh Craig already got like 5-7 bar of the year contenders :mjcry: fliiko got a couple round of the year nominations himself :mjcry: Idk what Imma do with myself when them shyts drop

And you know Blo drops battles so quick. Cook food nation. :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
And you know Blo drops battles so quick. Cook food nation. :wow:
11888143_10205568455263941_4213942622913460509_o.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lux vs. Clips - Toss up, only because I have no idea what Lux is gonna bring. Both on their A game, Lux. Both on their B game, then Clips. I hope they don't go last
Cal vs. Tay Roc - Roc 2-1
T-Top vs. T-Rex - This is close. I want to say Top, but I can't see Rex losing 3 in a row. I'ma just say Rex 2-1 but arguable
DNA and Shine vs. Chess and Steams - I'ma go with DNA and Shine because Steams is a weaker link than DNA is
Hustle vs. Official - I feel this might be battle of the night. Official 2-1
Big T vs. Shotgun Suge - Suge 2-1 or 3-0. Big T has had like 2 good rounds on the big stage in his entire life.

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
I see it this way

Cal vs Tay Roc is Cal's victory to lose. However, this battle will have some bullshyt attached to it. Bully type shyt.

Lux vs Clips will be an exposure for Clips. He will try to freestyle his way out of it and hit a serious speed bump.

NWX vs Cakes will be the best kid and play routine ever done on a big stage. Steams will be carried by Chest lines. DNA will be in tandem with his cohort.

Official is going to cook and fry those basic lines that Hustle always struggles with.

I'm not giving Big T one round.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lux vs clips, I realize clips has a serious weakness, he doesn't respond well to when his opponent is getting love from the crowd. This is why he has literally no back and forth classic with anyone. Either he smokes his opponent or he loses cause he bullshytted after his opponent got crowd love. He seems to take it personally when he isn't the most loved one. It's why it's always benefited him to go first. For that reason I'm going lux 2-1 because we all know lux can say "evil to live backwards" and it will shake a room simply cause it's lux, but if big t said that the crowd would be hitting him with :stopitslime: clips will get frustrated and lose steam quick

I got official 2-1 over hustle, simply because official has haymakers. Hustle can have a lot of dry spots which will hurt her.

I got dna and shine beating chess and steam cause steam sucks and will choke again.

I got Todd over wavy, in a battle we won't care much about.

I got calicoe pulling the upset over Tay rock. Don't know why rock is great but calicoe is trash when they basically the same rapper. Talk about being a fan favorite smh

I got big t upsetting suge, again don't understand how big t is trash but suge is great, the ways of a battle rap fan smh.

And I have a feeling t top vs rex is going to be a really bad battle. We all will lose.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the clips skit was funny and all but if this nikka is coming into the mindstate that he's battling preacher lux and his bars are geared towards preacher lux and he ends up getting a whole different lux he's in trouble:ld:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
the clips skit was funny and all but if this nikka is coming into the mindstate that he's battling preacher lux and his bars are geared towards preacher lux and he ends up getting a whole different lux he's in trouble:ld:

Hoodie lux isnt coming back. Just deal with it people.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Lux vs clips, I realize clips has a serious weakness, he doesn't respond well to when his opponent is getting love from the crowd. This is why he has literally no back and forth classic with anyone. Either he smokes his opponent or he loses cause he bullshytted after his opponent got crowd love. He seems to take it personally when he isn't the most loved one. It's why it's always benefited him to go first. For that reason I'm going lux 2-1 because we all know lux can say "evil to live backwards" and it will shake a room simply cause it's lux, but if big t said that the crowd would be hitting him with :stopitslime: clips will get frustrated and lose steam quick

I got official 2-1 over hustle, simply because official has haymakers. Hustle can have a lot of dry spots which will hurt her.

I got dna and shine beating chess and steam cause steam sucks and will choke again.

I got Todd over wavy, in a battle we won't care much about.

I got calicoe pulling the upset over Tay rock. Don't know why rock is great but calicoe is trash when they basically the same rapper. Talk about being a fan favorite smh

I got big t upsetting suge, again don't understand how big t is trash but suge is great, the ways of a battle rap fan smh.

And I have a feeling t top vs rex is going to be a really bad battle. We all will lose.
Bruh! I'm STILL tryna figure this out
:dead::dead::dead:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Struggle Madness. But like Smack said, the venue has a set amount of tickets that is sure to sell out anyway.

The only three battles I will really check for is Clips vs Lux, Roc vs Cal and Suge vs Big T. Yes, I'm sleeping.

Lux vs Clips. I got Clips winning 2-1. But if Clips has a throwaway round, I'm giving Lux the win no matter what. Even if Lux chokes all 3 rounds, he still wins. Fukk another ill prepared Clips.

Tay Roc vs Calico. Tay Roc will have the more crowd friendly bars, but Cal always be having some real rap type shyt in addition to bars, which I like and does fit his persona too. I think Cal will win 2-1.

Big T vs Suge. I'm not really that gassed off Suge's performance at Redemption. Its aight, but not outta this world like everyone is saying. Big T can't be too overboard on the funny bars vs Suge though. If its bully vs bullet sounds....... I'ma have to go with Suge winning. If the Big T that battled K-Shine shows up, yeah, Big T wins. But I'm gonna pick Suge 2-1.

Also I hate the instrumental they used on this trailer. I prefer the original SM or the last one they used on Redemption.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Struggle Madness. But like Smack said, the venue has a set amount of tickets that is sure to sell out anyway.

The only three battles I will really check for is Clips vs Lux, Roc vs Cal and Suge vs Big T. Yes, I'm sleeping.

Lux vs Clips. I got Clips winning 2-1. But if Clips has a throwaway round, I'm giving Lux the win no matter what. Even if Lux chokes all 3 rounds, he still wins. Fukk another ill prepared Clips.

Tay Roc vs Calico. Tay Roc will have the more crowd friendly bars, but Cal always be having some real rap type shyt in addition to bars, which I like and does fit his persona too. I think Cal will win 2-1.

Big T vs Suge. I'm not really that gassed off Suge's performance at Redemption. Its aight, but not outta this world like everyone is saying. Big T can't be too overboard on the funny bars vs Suge though. If its bully vs bullet sounds....... I'ma have to go with Suge winning. If the Big T that battled K-Shine shows up, yeah, Big T wins. But I'm gonna pick Suge 2-1.

Also I hate the instrumental they used on this trailer. I prefer the original SM or the last one they used on Redemption.

Wow, I literally agree with every word of this post