Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rex better show up. This is a perfect match up for him. The loser of this battle needs to be off the big stage.

Lux better not be pump faking.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just went ahead and said fukk hustle. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO Be first lady of url and don't send in your trailer footage :mjlol:

lol I didn't realize it at the time but she didn't say anything. They just had some battle footage and pictures of her sitting on a rock.
Did they have footage for Tay Rock & Cal? Kinda fast forwarded through that. I just remember they had the generic slo mo "walking down the block with my nyggas" footage for Cal.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Terrible. Why the fukk are Wavy, Chess, Steams and Top on here? SMH you can get those shrimp ass clowns but can't get Magic vs Red, a match up fans have been DYING to see??? Nobody asked for none of these match ups. fukking Wavy vs Muffy Crosswire????? Who asked for that????? Who asked for Roc vs Cal????? Who the fukk asked for Cheesy Poofs and Steams vs DNA and K Shine????? And as far as Clips vs Lux, IDGAF. I'd rather see Lux vs Day. fukk Smack and his plush beard...
LOL nobody is dying to see O-Red vs. B Magic

And I think both are dope but O-Red has battle like 2 times in the last 2 years or some shyt. B Magic hasn't been that active. Nobody is clamoring for that match up. I think it would be fire, but don't act like that would be a major ticket seller

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lux can come out on some aggressive shyt and be Hoodie Lux by simply flipping how he approached some of the past battles on some "I was trying to help but some can't be saved. They just gotta be exterminated " type shyt.

I honestly don't know what to expect from Lux though.