wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux can come out on some aggressive shyt and be Hoodie Lux by simply flipping how he approached some of the past battles on some "I was trying to help but some can't be saved. They just gotta be exterminated " type shyt.

I honestly don't know what to expect from Lux though.

If he doesn't come with some rugged shyt, his cashflow will dry up. It's as simple as that. Regardless of what place he may be at spiritually or whatever, there's no getting around that.
He's gotta give us that "Every time you ought to rewind, find there's more to find" (c) Jay-Z

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Who will be the first fakkit to post Lux's bars vs Clips during the update thread? Let me guess.. :beli:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I agree.

He's always showed up.

But he lost both times imo

And smack put him on SM5?

He must really believe in dude. I'm not mad at him, I believe in him too :ehh:
i mean in a way it's kinda tay-rocish or even similar to rex, he doesn't choke, shows up, doesn't get bodied yet doesn't do anything crazy, gives nikkas just enough to make them wanna see him again :ehh: a safe investment for smack

brizz almost the same but i feel like he has more dry spots than Top

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

He's always showed up.

But he lost both times imo

And smack put him on SM5?

He must really believe in dude. I'm not mad at him, I believe in him too :ehh:

It's also the fact that T-Top is really popular. I mean that's the main thing, his fan base is already pretty big. Smack was going to find a way to get T-Top and Chess on this card, because truthfully these guys are hotter than the Big T's and Aye Verb's right now. If you notice even T Top's music videos get views, so he's a double threat.